• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

ODDBALL007

ok i mounted the 3 cigar plugs and they each read 12.95 volts. sorry the pic is of only 2 installed as my phone died yesterday. i mounted them here as this is the best place to have them on my dashboard

Attachments

ODDBALL007

ok i did a lil work on the ODDBALL EXPRESS this weekend and here is what ive done, I went and stopped by a garage sale on saturday an my way to subway. I usually dont stop but did and found this explosive crate. It was empty:x:x CAN ANYONE I.D. THE BOX?? the last pic is where the box will be located, It will hold my earphones and flashlight and other tiny stuff

Attachments

AGE|kshaufl

That is an M16 Anti Personell Mine Case---AKA Bouncing Betty. These were used through the Korean War and early Vietnam. Good thing it is empty. They were armed with TNT and a pressure, trip wire, or electronic fuse. Really nasty ones.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everything is looking good Chris[thumbzup]
Keep the pictures coming.

That floor is nice!!! I think I would have to leave my shoes outside or have a rug inside the door to leave them on. That's what I do when we RV it.

Oh, do you have a DVD player for the entertainment center?

ODDBALL007

Everything is looking good Chris[thumbzup]
Keep the pictures coming.

That floor is nice!!! I think I would have to leave my shoes outside or have a rug inside the door to leave them on. That's what I do when we RV it.

Oh, do you have a DVD player for the entertainment center?
yes shoes will be left outside and i do have a rug but its hard to find jus the right furniture to put in this thing

Metternacht

looking awesome OddBall, Question, Can you turn the rig a full 90deg without hitting? the trailer looks close. You may want to consider extending the trailer tongue if possible to allow for some greater articulation when in a "tight" spot. I guess it depends on where you plan on dragging the trailer.

Other wise good job, Keep it up. [thumbzup]

ODDBALL007

looking awesome OddBall, Question, Can you turn the rig a full 90deg without hitting? the trailer looks close. You may want to consider extending the trailer tongue if possible to allow for some greater articulation when in a "tight" spot. I guess it depends on where you plan on dragging the trailer.

Other wise good job, Keep it up. [thumbzup]
was in some tight spots over the weekend. No problems

ODDBALL007

ok phase 3 is now coming into play. Some of you asked me why such an overkill on the trailer. They asked what would i be carrying in it. Here is the answer. It is a vw ghia engine with a bus tranny. the motor is a 1967 and the tranny i think is a 1964. If i remember right this engine is around 2300 cc but i could be wrong. This sand rail is going to fit nicely in the duece trailer with room for tools and tires and what nots. Ive had this sand rail about 5 years now and am finally going to do something with it. I plan to camo it jus like the rig and should look badazz for the georgia rally

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

You should cammo it like the one I just traded for my boat. Pics in my profile

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks