• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
When Wreckerman came to the CAMO Compound last month he bought my entire stock of Henweighs. I will NOT have any for sale this year...sorry.

If you REALLY need one contact WM directly. I'm sure he will treat you fairly.

Attachments

air3aws

Help my M1009 needs a transplant!! The original radiator in it is currently on life support and fading fast while the second one I just got has no chance for a recovery. So I'm still looking for a known good radiator for an M1009.

Last edited:

ODDBALL007

Help my M1009 needs a transplant!! The original radiator in it is currently on life support and fading fast while the second one I just got has no chance for a recovery. So I'm still looking for a known good radiator for an M1009.
No offense but if it were my rig. Id have a new rad cuz its a valuable piece and shouldnt b skimp ed on. Jus my opinion.

air3aws

True its a lil exspensive. Wouldnt a regular diesel rad out of civilian truck. But for me id bite the bullit if I was keeping it. Nothing like having piece of mind
The low end is the civ price. If I can find a used one that's in half decent shape then I'll get it reworked and hopefully it'll be under the $400 range. I'd like to keep under the hood as original as possible. So since I'm going to the rally I was hoping to maybe find one heading down there too.

ca1517

If anyone is looking for a depot rebuilt Cummins NHC-250 for the 809 series, I have 2 that I can deliver to the rally. Price is $3200.00. If interested, pm for pictures.

TaylorTradingCo

I have a bunch of new door windows, metal frame included, both drivers and passengers, $40 each. Let me know if needed. Sorry, they are for the Deuce and other similar type doors.
Derek

Last edited: