• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
When Wreckerman came to the CAMO Compound last month he bought my entire stock of Henweighs. I will NOT have any for sale this year...sorry.

If you REALLY need one contact WM directly. I'm sure he will treat you fairly.

Attachments

air3aws

Help my M1009 needs a transplant!! The original radiator in it is currently on life support and fading fast while the second one I just got has no chance for a recovery. So I'm still looking for a known good radiator for an M1009.

Last edited:

ODDBALL007

Help my M1009 needs a transplant!! The original radiator in it is currently on life support and fading fast while the second one I just got has no chance for a recovery. So I'm still looking for a known good radiator for an M1009.
No offense but if it were my rig. Id have a new rad cuz its a valuable piece and shouldnt b skimp ed on. Jus my opinion.

air3aws

True its a lil exspensive. Wouldnt a regular diesel rad out of civilian truck. But for me id bite the bullit if I was keeping it. Nothing like having piece of mind
The low end is the civ price. If I can find a used one that's in half decent shape then I'll get it reworked and hopefully it'll be under the $400 range. I'd like to keep under the hood as original as possible. So since I'm going to the rally I was hoping to maybe find one heading down there too.

ca1517

If anyone is looking for a depot rebuilt Cummins NHC-250 for the 809 series, I have 2 that I can deliver to the rally. Price is $3200.00. If interested, pm for pictures.

TaylorTradingCo

I have a bunch of new door windows, metal frame included, both drivers and passengers, $40 each. Let me know if needed. Sorry, they are for the Deuce and other similar type doors.
Derek

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks