• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Guys and gals I am covering medical for DT there people are MIA . If you see the red lights on on the jeep please treat it as you would any medical unit. If they are on its because there is a problem! Thank you!

Whiterabbit

Anyone going past TNJ Murray? I was fixing to buy a pair of jeep seat frames but shipping is a bear($$$)! Was hoping someone has some room in their truck and give them a ride down from DE.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
can the ss registion desk post a list of arrivals so we can tell whos here since cell phones dont work well looking for some guys that Iam buying from

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
can the ss registion desk post a list of arrivals so we can tell whos here since cell phones dont work well looking for some guys that Iam buying from
I'm not keeping a running list but between Phil2968 and myself we have a pretty good idea of who is here. If you need to find someone, post up or better yet, stop by.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think WM sent Murphy on vacation down here again. My latest creation didn't pass the road test, so I had to reload all the treasures into the 925. Won't be there till tomorrow evening (fingers and toes crossed).

3dAngus

Been there and returned back home. Hope to have the last of the packing done in early morning and be there for the weekend by noon tomorrow. I saw Doghead and Kenny and Phil were manning the checkin station. Good guys all. Also saw Crash. If anyone was wondering how he is doing after his mishap with the pine tree on that 4 wheeler, I thought he looked great. Just kidding. Good, errrrr, no. Fair, OK,,but that's about normal and so that is a good thing. He had his leg crossed sitting down and for a fella with a bad hip and sore leg I thought this was a GOOD sign.

Good to see everyone again. Steve 6X6 helped me set up a camo net screen and I parked my 16' flatbed full of tires so tomorrow I will arrive with lots of good stuff in the Deuce and M105. Can't wait to get back, but I'm a bit sore from moving things around here at the last minute so I'll head for the sack early.

And finally, if any of you guys are on the fence about this thing, you REALLY need to go. If nothing else, just drive up in your car and wonder around for the day and go back home, but get up there and meet some of the friendliest faces on the planet and have some fun. You won't be disappointed!

TMNT

Flight just landed in ATL. Should be home by 23:30 for a nap. Michael and I rolling out about 04:30 to be there between 09:00 and 10:00, depending on time for breakfast and a grocery stop somewhere. I hope I can sleep but I probably won't.

sandcobra164

See ya'll tomorrow! Bringing two trucks this year and we'll camp behind PB's setup. Add 1 M35A2 and 1 M1028 if murphy stays in the treeline and let's us come up without issue!!!

Smokinyoda

Looking like it will be Sat before I can get there now, unfortunately there and back in one day. Also wont be able to bring a truck so if anyone has any extra room my son would love to ride along on a trail run if not to much trouble. Anyone needs anything hauled down from Western NC let me know, Ill have an empty 3/4t truck (hope to bring it home full after visit to swap meet).

TMNT

We managed to roll out at 04:00. I didn't go to sleep until somewhere around 00:30 and one of the dogs woke me up at 03:00 and that was that. Michael was already up pacing around waiting on me to get up. He had gotten up at 01:00, showered and was waiting to go with toothbrush in hand.

Showered and loaded a few last minute items on the truck, did our final walk around inspection and got underway.

We just stopped at a Waffle House in Conyers for breakfast and groceries. Only about 60 miles to go so we're looking good for an arrival before 9:00, after we stop for fuel at the Flying J. See you soon!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great news. I'm getting ready now. Was a peaceful night here in my Durhamtown cabin. Will be back at my registration post by first light.

ATTENTION: anyone coming to the rally that might be able to source a box of 3x4 name tag holders, please post up. Our supply has been greatly reduced. We have registered over 90 folks so far. Vehicle count starts this morning.

dangeroustyz

SORRY GUYS! Truck not operable. Parts are on order and wont arrive till monday 10/14. Allthough i may ride out in a civi to hook up with TMNT and see whats up. So i may see you guys saturday. Thanks and be safe................Dangeroustyz :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks