• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will have a few unopened cases of rare back blast bags for the 90MM RR (also works for the 106RR). Also have a few silencers left for an 81mm mortar.

Please don't PM/email me for advance purchase. I'll bring them and sell to first come, first served.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Didn't I see somewhere that you will be in the ATL before the rally?
I'm in Atlanta Thurs, Fri and maybe Sat. The film location is just off exit 59A on I-20 dam near downtown.
PM me a phone number. I'm not in the pickup truck and don't know if they will fit in the new skate I bought a while back.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DSCN0394.jpgDSCN0393.jpgDSCN0391.jpg

I have some MRAP seats for $125, and these other seats that I don't know what they came from but they are comfortable. I have three versions, plain seat $50, seat with bolt on adapter that bolts to a springer base $75, seat with adapter and Corbeau Racing harness $115 delivered to the Ga Rally. I have a limited number of seats with adapters, however if I have demand I can get more made before the rally.

Mac

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will have a few unopened cases of rare back blast bags for the 90MM RR (also works for the 106RR). Also have a few silencers left for an 81mm mortar.

Please don't PM/email me for advance purchase. I'll bring them and sell to first come, first served.
I have crossed paths a few times with a alphabet agency that would love to hear more...

1958 M274

I'm looking for a multi-fuel engine can. Please PM me with details and price if you have one!

I really only need the lid, but I doubt anyone has just the lid laying around...

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have one new M939 series 5 ton insulated vinyl cab top for sale. It's out of the box, but still has the paper on the zippered window and is very clean. $325
I purchased one from Joe and it is beautiful. Great guy to do business with :)

BBQROD

Now is the time to chime in if any one needs some parts cut on the water jet. I can bring it to the rally no problem. I'm building up hood lift kits now ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411773358.554218.jpg
Just shoot me a PM I'll see what I can do!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks