• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Being that we have so much radio discussion, maybe a separate thread could be spun off so to keep it in one spot instead of spread out though the thread.

ke5eua

Alright so it is up in the air if the family will join now. If we get this house we are looking at in Texas then she won't come, if not she will drown her sorrows at the rally.

Right now I have two cabins reserved, the Coons Den a preventative cabin that sleeps two, and DP# 6 that is a full suite that sleeps 6.

I should know more by the end of next week on which cabin I will keep. I'm not going to cancel any reservations just yet in-case the plans change.

zout

I have to fly into FT Worth the 7th - stay till the 8th for a 3rd quarter shop foreman (fleet manager) meeting and maybe get a late flight out that night or the 9th early back to Ga.
Once in Ft Worth landing I have to rent a car to drive to Waco for the time period and drive back - the way I drive I may be caught in a time warp and that's the last you'll ever hear from me again - ya like your all that lucky.

SOOOOOOO - Hopefully jumping into the POV early Fri morning to which I now have been honored with for taking a personal day - head out to the Plantation to get my portion of CROWN - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO is all I can say.
SLeep in the back of the pick up and I do not care - hang around just to piss ya all off again for another year and LIGHT THAT STACK OF WOOD up again so the International Space Station can see it again. That was cool and if ya all missed it just look
at last years pics - some of ya might be getting over your 3rd degree burns by now.

phil2968

I hope you can make it! Oh yeah, bring Deb! Lookin at her makes up for lookin at your ugly face!
Did I type that out loud? Heck yeah! Dave at the rally! Can't wait to see y'all!

BBQROD

I can't wait to get a second helping of chillymac and some nanner pudding! The real trick will be tow baring the rat rod up there with My Deuce Ah I hope she's up for the task. Ole ratty weighs in at 10,240 so it might be a slow go but I'll be there no doubt.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
I can't wait to get a second helping of chillymac and some nanner pudding! The real trick will be tow baring the rat rod up there with My Deuce Ah I hope she's up for the task. Ole ratty weighs in at 10,240 so it might be a slow go but I'll be there no doubt.
I'll second the chiliMac and thirds on the nanner pudding! Yum Yum!

ke5eua

It was worth a shot.

Unless someone has a pintle trailer that also needs headed that way that could hold it I'm of no help.

I say that now, if I swapped my ball mount on my trailer for a pintle I would have a 27' trailer behind the 750. DOT would be crawling all over me, lol

Edit:

We could disassemble it and put it inside, lol

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You would have to throw a measuring stick on it to be sure. I think it might fit on the deck but the bumper would be tapping your head on turns. Suppose you could tow bar it off the back of the M750 but man, if anything went wrong, you sure wouldn't feel it. A awarded for effort none the less. Not much worse than this though!
P1100003.jpg

ke5eua

I thought about the tow bar idea since I owe jeep one anyway but the thought of stopping and realizing I'm missing something worries me.

Gotta be a way for me to piggy it somehow