• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We are down to 17 days. That's seventeen or
///// ///// ///// //
Well... I haven't been able to save up much money to buy stuff at the rally so now time is short and there is only one course of action left.

I REALLY don't enjoy mugging school kids for their lunch money...but...:shrugs:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know PB does not enjoy mugging kids for lunch money but what he does enjoy is stealing the lunches of kids who brought them and eating those!

:papabear:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well... I haven't been able to save up much money to buy stuff at the rally so now time is short and there is only one course of action left.

I REALLY don't enjoy mugging school kids for their lunch money...but...:shrugs:
See, here lies the problem. Papabear is bringing a 20th century approach to this which is politically incorrect. Using the 21st century approach, follow these pointers. To avoid any possible discrimination suits, make sure that all school kids are mugged equally. As sure as I stand here, if you only mug the kids buying lunch, the kids packing their lunch will launch a discrimination suit. Use the 21st century multiprong approach and jack both groups. It keeps you out of litigation, it nets you income for the rally and further bolsters your saving power by obtaining a nice supply of healthy, government mandated lunches. That's one meal a day less that you have to pay for. As Mike Rowe says, work hard and smart.

TMNT

I just finished loading up my camping and cooking gear. I'm really trying to get to D'Town on the 6th. Now, I've got the fever.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Somebody come over here today and help me prep the mule. It needs a bath and greasing and an oil change.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to change a fuel tank on the "Long Easy", repack the bearings on the XM105, and pack.............

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, I cannot attend the rally. I have to support an upcoming project at work, and I'm unable to take vacation that week. :-( :mad:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That sucks OD.

ATTENTION RALLYGOERS. Please check your archives for pics of Tigger. If you have any, please donate a few seconds of your time and print them. PRINT them please. We are having a memorial for Matthew and I'd like to load up a poster board or two and by having folks add pics and such, it keeps the memorial dynamic. Once the rally concludes, I'd like to send all the stuff we accumulate to Matthews family.

We are 16 days out, expect daily reminders for the Tigger pics!

GamaGoatGirl

I am taking the M813, Duece and M151 to Claxton Saturday for a Boy Scout campout, so I have my trucks checked out and ready to roll for the Rally. All I will have to do is top off fuel, load boiled peanuts and grits and roll out.
Can't wait for boiled peanuts and grits!!!

GamaGoatGirl

Will there be a coffee station as well? A one price for all you can drink? Doghead needs his coffee or else he is grumpy and you don't want to see him grumpy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks