• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR14 thread

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam hate to hear this.
You,Zout, carnac is a mutiny.
Where will it end.
I had not seen the post by zout that he's not coming. If this continues, most of the people I am flying over to see might be dropping out and I will be standing there alone scratching my head.
Rest of the GA Maffia, you have to fill in on the empty spots and stop more liquidation of attendance. This sucks big time, guys, sorry to hear.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I had not seen the post by zout that he's not coming. If this continues, most of the people I am flying over to see might be dropping out and I will be standing there alone scratching my head.
Rest of the GA Maffia, you have to fill in on the empty spots and stop more liquidation of attendance. This sucks big time, guys, sorry to hear.
Robo, Zout will be there either late Thursday evening or early Friday Morning thru Sunday morning.

We were planning to kidnap him earlier from work but he will be in a conference in Texas until some time Thursday...and Texas has revoked our passports.:roll:

There will be more than enough Georgia Mafia Members around to keep you busy/entertained!:beer:

Attachments

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anyone going to have a M816 Crane on sight Tuesday??? How about it RON......Anybody?....... If not anyone with something I can get 3 Pallets of Ammo cans off one of my trailer so I can go pick up more stuff?

Alos for those of you that Care about I mean follow me..:0)~ Please update your contact email address for me! Im no longer using bobby@USArmyTent.com my new addy is bobby@militaryfieldgear.com or sales@ militaryfieldgear.com! Phone number same 706-795-5979

Lastly for those of you that dont know I sold my business and Domain name USArmyTent.com so Not me anymore! Now you will only get me through MilitaryFieldGear.com and my new sight coming AmmoCanDeals.com! Thanks to all of yall that has supported my habit over the years and welcomed me and my family into yours!
The 819 will be there

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 819 will be there
No wrecker operations inside the compound after the start of the rally. Just a reminder that this year they must be done back by the campground in the open area.

Prior to the start I don't see an issue.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is the organizational chart for the rally this year. Familiarize yourself with it. There may be copies at check-in or not and you may want to print it out. We will have it at the tent in hard copy regardless of whether we have enough to give everyone a copy.

If you volunteered your name is probably on the chart, if not I'm sorry.

Complaints, issues or problems? Please come to the CO/RT tents/desks at the entrance. Please do not bother clinto. He needs the rest. :)

Enjoy the rally.

swbradley1 (steve)
CO SSGR14

SSGR2014-Org.jpg

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speddmon, can you bring your megger to check my two coils out?

Thanks.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron maybe we can unload the cans akeep them at the wrecker then we can load them any time the member is ready to get them. They do not need to be at my spot.

zout

I can think of worse things my picture has been posted on or done with :recovry4x4::recovry4x4:

My flight back into ATL lands before noon - still have to head home and pack up stuff I will have ready and do a SE turn towards DT drop zone. Rough guess rollin in might be around 5ish and earlier if :recovry4x4: do not need an updated picture of me. Not bringing the M909 as I am limited on time and energy this time around - headed out in the POV baby toy truck.

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout, pack before you leave for Dallas so you can have a faster turn around time. I am sure people will be lined up waiting for your autograph. Congratulations on your Sept. VOM win. You are the rebuild master.
[thumbzup]

zout

I highly doubt that bro - most likey waiting to throw chit at me or spit on me when I show up - (I will be wearing my raincoat). Thur night/afternoon as soon as I can roll in there I'll be there. Keep the stuff on the top of the garbage cans so I have something to eat please.

BTW - if ya all ain;t lit the FIRE - trust me it will not last long :)

zout

Just for what its worth.

At this time I would have gotten at least 50 to 75 calls from my friend and I miss not hearing the phone go off and seeing his # on the keypad.
At this time - he would have been so excited to drive down and help SOOOOOO many people without consideration for himself just to help.
At this time - he would have been FIRST in line to help Mike at the MKT and whatever else it took to help Mike and the MKT to help all the rest of YOU without consideration for himself.

I miss my friend - TIGGER

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks