• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OH, IN, IL, KY, MI, WI, MN, (and beyond) going to Aberdeen??

Armada

Westy, OJ and I are heading to Ohio 0'dark thirty on Thursday. We are going to hook up at the 8 am fueling point. Can't think of the spot at the moment, but we may be meeting up with you there.

Westech

CPL
dont matter to me. might not be a bad idea to treck the 60 extra miles to get a good night sleep and a place to hang out and go over the trucks. also need to send out cell numbers. I would feel better if a couple of you guys had mine and I had yours... its a long trip alone for me and if I bust down in up the river ....

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a slight change to the Cambridge, OH stop. Instead of the Pilot Truck on the South side of the exit, we will meet on the NORTH side of the of that same exit at the Sheetz Fuel Station. There is also a TSC store (Tractor Supply) next to it.

Gilbert21/2ton said the pilot is small and Sheetz has lower prices. Thanks for the "heads up" Gilbert.

My cell number is <<snip>>. Please make note of it, and call if you have any questions. Gimpyrobb and I will be leaving Cincinnati at 11am on Wednesday.

Everyone, please let me know where each of you plans to join us, so I can keep us moving on schedule.

ojsdna744

On that note, Armada and I are planning on joining the convoy @ the Smithton, PA fueling stop. Looking forward to meeting up with the convoy!! Armada has the military radio set, so he'll try to catch you guys with the military radios when you start up around 0700!
(Wish I had a radio like that, maybe I'll find one @ Aberdeen!!)

gasser

ojsdna744 said:
(Wish I had a radio like that, maybe I'll find one @ Aberdeen!!)
ojsdna, I will have a couple working RT-524 radios for sale there. Swing by and check them out. My spot is T4 (yellow) just up from the SS area.

-graham

ojsdna744

I'll have to learn a little about those radios Gasser, maybe you can school me some. My CUCV is 12 volt now...so I think I'll have an issue there...

Sure looking forward to it!! :D

jfnemt1ff1

Ok we are heading out tonight will drive as far then stop. Will be meeting at the Columbus stop,with the goat. The 725 will have to stay home to hard on the Goat to tow it. Cell # 989-329-2067 may not here do to noice but will calll back.
See Ya John

CCATLETT1984

just wanted to post an update, I have not left MI yet due to a issue with a banjo bolt. I will be on the way to gilberts by around 0730. The truck is packed, just waiting on a parts store to open.

My cell # is (586)615-1640 , I will be headed down I-75 to findley OH, then OH-15 to US-23 and following that down until i get near columbus. Then its I-270 to I-70 and on to Gilberts house in Camebridge OH. See you guys soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks