• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok, New site...

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mangus-You have done a remarkable job. Many KUDOS to you. I would gladly send you a gift certificate for a years worth of Dew.

Adamlee

New site is super. Thanks for the effort!

Mike, nice job on the new look for SS. I think it is a great thing....kinda funny going back to view some of the stuff on the "old" (gen2??) site, it sure looks - plain!

Really dig the looks & the function seems right on. I'm pretty familiar with this "model" of board format - again, keep up the good work & thanks for putting in the time!

Adam

Ol-Paint

So far, I like the new look. I find the contrast is nicer than the old site & is easier to see. It'll take some time to get used to the newer layout & features, but I have to say "good job."

Douglas

butch atkins

help no pictures

Help,new site doesnt have pics with posts,like the old one did,when i click on a post,all i get is a multi colored block that says .jpg followed by a number,when i click on the .jpg thingy i get sent to an administrative screen that says i am doing something wrong,like trying to edit a post,or a picture and i do not have administrative rights,tried sending em to support but get the same screen,tried pm to mangus but no luck there either,what am i doing wrong?i know iam not a computer literate person,but i do need my SS daily fix,on the positive side,i like the look and colors ,maybe i just need a little help to get under way,looked under mangus posts where he said to follow the pics ,but they just aint happening for me,this is the only place i can get a post out about this,so if anyone can help,thanks in advance

BSH

Actually, I hate the new color scheme. I don't mind the new forum format, and I think the reputation, reporting, and other posting enhancements are good. But the color scheme stinks. It's not easy to read or look at.