• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok, New site...

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mangus-You have done a remarkable job. Many KUDOS to you. I would gladly send you a gift certificate for a years worth of Dew.

Adamlee

New site is super. Thanks for the effort!

Mike, nice job on the new look for SS. I think it is a great thing....kinda funny going back to view some of the stuff on the "old" (gen2??) site, it sure looks - plain!

Really dig the looks & the function seems right on. I'm pretty familiar with this "model" of board format - again, keep up the good work & thanks for putting in the time!

Adam

Ol-Paint

So far, I like the new look. I find the contrast is nicer than the old site & is easier to see. It'll take some time to get used to the newer layout & features, but I have to say "good job."

Douglas

butch atkins

help no pictures

Help,new site doesnt have pics with posts,like the old one did,when i click on a post,all i get is a multi colored block that says .jpg followed by a number,when i click on the .jpg thingy i get sent to an administrative screen that says i am doing something wrong,like trying to edit a post,or a picture and i do not have administrative rights,tried sending em to support but get the same screen,tried pm to mangus but no luck there either,what am i doing wrong?i know iam not a computer literate person,but i do need my SS daily fix,on the positive side,i like the look and colors ,maybe i just need a little help to get under way,looked under mangus posts where he said to follow the pics ,but they just aint happening for me,this is the only place i can get a post out about this,so if anyone can help,thanks in advance

BSH

Actually, I hate the new color scheme. I don't mind the new forum format, and I think the reputation, reporting, and other posting enhancements are good. But the color scheme stinks. It's not easy to read or look at.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks