• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oshkosh WT 2206 plow trucks

crasheej

Thats a snow hauler. Any way thats what we called them. They might have been used for other things but I never saw them doing any thing but haul snow.

sparepartsracing

I will have to speak t my father. Believe he has a book about 5" thick of information on these trucks. We used to have a very ld one before we purchased our newer one. It only did 30mph top speed we had a 20ft snow plow on it. I will see if I can get some pictures of our older truck. I will have pictures of our newer truck tomorrow.

JimM37

Hello WT-2206 and snowplow lovers I finally finished the book here,s the cover and where to go to get it, lots of history, specs, stories , drawings and loaded with color photos. You have to paste the link in the long address bar on top because it hasn't populated enough for a Google search.

http://northlandpress.netCover Layout.proof a.jpg

Last edited:

m715mike

late update, truck restored still stored in SLC, hope to get house in ID built & move her there to clear my road.

Thanks to all for all help!!

LL
Wow! Almost 13 years since you started this thread!

Thank you for the update and congrats on restoring a great truck!

Do you have any current pictures?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks