• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2013 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

SgtDave12

Thanks guys, I'll update my vehicle info within the week and list the trucks going in my group.. Have a few friends in PA we'll probably meet up with on 78 somewhere. PM anytime for numbers.

SgtDave12

Hey max1008 , sounds good. I'll text JJ and see if we can figure a time to meet up. I have grab the 923 at the shop so if you guys need to do any last minute work on the trucks, let me know sooner and maybe we'll meet at the shop if need be.

max1008

We met up with plethora of guns on friday night on 78 at one of the gas stations near 476. We really just kept in touch and met where our paths crossed. We can set a time and place but it always changes due to breakdowns/traffic/pit stops. SGTDaves truck is near Cabelas so that might be a good place to meet.

We met up with plethora of guns on friday night on 78 at one of the gas stations near 476. We really just kept in touch and met where our paths crossed. We can set a time and place but it always changes due to breakdowns/traffic/pit stops. SGTDaves truck is near Cabelas so that might be a good place to meet.
Cabela's would be a great idea!

THEROAD

I may be able to dig out an CB. I have a a VHF handheld marine radio. They would work very well at the park. Way more coverage then CB. I will bring mine if any others have them for their boats.

I have a numb knee, but I hope to be there in the Duce. My son has been getting it ready. He had to put a new fuel tank on it. A rock and rust took care of the original.

shenkmen

I may be able to dig out an CB. I have a a VHF handheld marine radio. They would work very well at the park. Way more coverage then CB. I will bring mine if any others have them for their boats.

I have a numb knee, but I hope to be there in the Duce. My son has been getting it ready. He had to put a new fuel tank on it. A rock and rust took care of the original.
I hope you make it. What a good son you have! Perhaps PaFarmer can help next time.

PaFarmer

My dad (The Road) and I should be up Friday afternoon. I ordered a new fuel line for the Mog. I welded up a receiver hitch for the 931, I have a bit of work to do to get it installed. I expect to bring both, the Mog on a trailer or flat towed by the 931.

I need to be home Saturday night for a Halloween party first to supervise, second to provide the spooky night ride in the deuce through the woods. After a day or so of Shenkman, I am usually ready to break a beer bottle over his head anyway.

Corvette1974

Cabelas works great to meet at. Thats where I meet my friend at. So you guys wanna meet at 8:00 PM at Cabalas Friday?

Also if anyone has an extra blackout driving light for a GM CUCV let me know, I need one mine is rusted out!

Will

I can also meet up at Cabelas at 20:00 with two other vehicles in my party. I am getting on 78west at about exit 40 in NJ. Anyone wanna hook up and convoy somewhere between there and Cabelas, that let me know.

SgtDave12

Cabelas is a great bench mark to meet up. Places to eat, stock up on last minute supplies, diesel fuel etc. 20:00 hrs seems like a good time. Lets get a list of everyone meeting up and account for them before we take off. Good call on the CB radios. We should be close enough for those who can hear anything over their engines. We can exchange cell numbers in case of emergency. Is anyone staying off site? I have one member in my convoy that is staying at nearby campsite because his wife is going.