• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2013 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

sirpecka

I would just like to wish everyone good luck on fheir journey. May the mechanical gods be on your side haha. Im leaving for R.C in about an hour and hope to make it. First long haul with my m35a2. Hope to see you all tomorrow and Saturday. If you see my truck there and nobody around it just open up the back and grab a pic axe so you can chip the ice out from around me.

71m109a3

The mechanical gods must be angry with me. The starter in my 1009 just failed this afternoon. It appears to have remained engaged after releasing the key. I will now be the co-pilot in my buddy's 74 Land Cruiser. Still planning to arrive Friday evening.

shenkmen

I would just like to wish everyone good luck on fheir journey. May the mechanical gods be on your side haha. Im leaving for R.C in about an hour and hope to make it. First long haul with my m35a2. Hope to see you all tomorrow and Saturday. If you see my truck there and nobody around it just open up the back and grab a pic axe so you can chip the ice out from around me.
I'll be there 1330 tomorrow with an emergency blanket and hot cocoa for you. Post up when you get there (if you can).

Just replaced the passenger boot. I'm officially ready.

SgtDave12

For my group, we are still meeting at Cabela's at 8:00PM, I hope to head out by 8:30PM if everyone gets there on time. I'm camping at Echo Valley camp ground (2 miles from Rausch) Friday night so I can have shore power for the shop truck... Sat. will prob stay wherever the crowd is. I have two in my group staying at Twin Grove in case anyone is heading there... I'm bringing a handheld CB, will exchange phones etc.. at Cabela's for anyone else that meets us there. If you think you are, say something by 4PM tomorrow as that will be last time I check the SS site before we leave.

See ya all there :tank:

Last edited:

Corvette1974

Bad news. I will not be able to make it this weekend. I don't really have the funding or preparation for it right now. I'll definitely be there in spring, with troop seats installed and more [thumbzup]

I'll catch you guys in spring, have a fun and safe weekend! :driver:

Will

shenkmen

Bad news. I will not be able to make it this weekend. I don't really have the funding or preparation for it right now. I'll definitely be there in spring, with troop seats installed and more [thumbzup]

I'll catch you guys in spring, have a fun and safe weekend! :driver:

Will
Thanks for following up. See you in the spring.

daddy2

We are planning on leaving around 0900 tomorrow. It's a 76 mile drive. I'll get a fire going to thaw out sirpecka. It will be nice to meet you guys and put a face to all the user names.

shenkmen

For my group, we are still meeting at Cabela's at 8:00PM, I hope to head out by 8:30PM if everyone gets there on time. I'm camping at Echo Valley camp ground (2 miles from Rausch) Friday night so I can have shore power for the shop truck... Sat. will prob stay wherever the crowd is. I have two in my group staying at Twin Grove in case anyone is heading there... I'm bringing a handheld CB, will exchange phones etc.. at Cabela's for anyone else that meets us there. If you think you are, say something by 4PM tomorrow as that will be last time I check the SS site before we leave.

See ya all there :tank:
Just to be clear... I confirmed with max1008 that he is meeting in Cabelas lot at 8pm, leaving at 8:15 and his destination is Rausch Creek.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Leaving York at 11 today and heading up. Need to stop at Pine Grove to check into my room, eat and will be there by 2. I hope the wind is down do I can get in some flying time to take pictures. Weather looks great. Clear and cold...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Packed up for the most part - have to stay around here until 1pm, I have to work at the family farm around noon and get things squared away tractor-wise since I won't be there this weekend to do it. Have to stop in Frederick MD on the way up to pay a bill. Should be there around 5pm or so. Later than I wanted, but life interferes sometimes.

See you all there!

daddy2

Heading out now. Two hours late is an improvement from the last time. Three kids and the wife plus a few minute mods on my part. Will be there in 2 hours

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks