• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Summer 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soliders Rally

GregSLSTJ

Honestly I didn't download it my buddy did. I think it's called Maplett, they had info about it in the registration shack. It will plot your location anywhere, Hershey Park etc..

The powerline trail is most green with some decent mudholes to play in. The southern part is a straight open blue with a little climb that the 5 tons can do with a spotter. Personally, if it's nice out, I'd like to see the trucks down at Lake Christy, maybe a nice beach picnic lunch. I'll cook up some bacon for anyone with the right amount of manhood to make an attempt at a crossing. :)

Yikes idk if I'm ready for lake Christy lol. I had a bad experience down there lol. This was me in my jeep when I first got it. That's the one hill climb out if Christy. The southern blue trail sounds good!

Also looks like the weather is going to be alright now. Tomorrow dropped to 30% chance of a storm in the morning and tonight is 40% chance of scattered storms

Attachments

PaFarmer

I am still coming but changing up plans a bit. I am going to met up with Dan and the other guys in the convoy at Cabelas. I'll have my tan 931 with a deuce bed. My son did not want to go on this trip and is having a friend over, so I am going to take them to cabelas to shop, check out the other trucks and get ice cream. I have been running all week and need a good night sleep. I'll run up to RC tomorrow morning in a jeep by 8am ready for a day on the trails.

PaFarmer

I have run the NE property a few times. It has some open section and some real rocky technical sections. There is a pretty big green loop. I split time watching the King of the Hammers race and running tail gunner. The guys in the front, did not read the trail signs, they were too busy talking.

For Lake Christy, the two entrances are getting worn back making it harder for deuces to get in and out, but I am game to give it a shot.

Stick to the edge if you are going to cross it, it is deep in the middle and there are some bigger ledges underwater.

For any of yous already there or ate close to Rausch beware there is a flood warning till 6 pm and national weather service is calling for 2" of rain after that it clears up and 30% chance of scattered storms tomorrow morning

Jason O

What time are you guys leaving camp? Maybe ill head up there. If anyone needs anything from the parts store / grocery store give me a ring. 717 673 0845

Just a few good pictures from today. I have so many I'm not going to upload all of them. Awesome day deuce did excellent!!!!! I'm so happy and we did some pretty hard core wheelin in opinion. We ran alot of greens and a blue or two.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks