• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Summer 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soliders Rally

It was great to finally meet some of you guys although I already knew pafarmer and powerstroken. Can't wait till the fall rally. .... hopefully we can do some harder stuff and have enough people to split off into a few smaller groups

Last edited:

PaFarmer

Good time, met a lot of nice people. With CUCVs deuces and 5 tons, different things are trail obstacles. Trail 23 was a blue that slowed us down a bunch. Ground clearance was an issue for the CUCVs and bigger rocks whip the deuces steering around.

Yeah i hope to see you back. I didn't get to really check out any rigs with leaving early.

Yeah pafarmer it would be nice next time to split up into smaller groups think. I'm game for all blue trails next time. What did we do 23 and 11 that was blue right?

PaFarmer

11 is green, but like a lot of trails has some harder sections. Dreco, your front bumper made it as far, his rear bumper made it further than your rear bumper. It was good wheeling with you.

The power line was pretty interesting on the way out. The loose stones just made it fun. I guess the size and weight of our trucks make it more difficult although I didn't have any problems with anything we did. I just want to push a little harder next time.

irishvin

Had a great time guys enjoyed meet everyone! Hopefully we'll all see each other for the fall rally. Ill post pics up tommrow and you tube videos
could have done with out sum of those blue trails. .... but alls good maybe next time split into small group big group

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks