• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2010

kennys@wi.rr.com

I am plannng on getting the food either on Thursday or Friday, so if you going to come please let me know. Also let me know how many are comming with you, boy and girls. That way I can get the right number of girl and boy toys. So far I have a good list, but I need to know if you are you plus any.

Again I can't stress enough that if you are on the fence about this event, get off and get out here. This will be a great send off to the year. The convoy we did in Spring was a highlight for many of us and I for one am looking forward to it again. Plus you will get to meet a great group of people and even get a PBR law lecture from Poof.

Hope to see yuo all there.

toddm

My son Josh will be coming with me too, he said he wants to drive! Well he is seventeen, so I guess I could let him drive for awhile. 30 miles to Poof's at the most.

Thank you to all of you who have responded. I hope 5 pounds of chicken and a can of beans is enough to feed all of you.
Thank you Mr. Jew,
I think we will have enough food, if not, we will grill some Kenny.
Please remember, it is a BYOB, bring your own beverage get together. We may have a few x-tras, but don't count on it. (This means you, Westy & Dozenjeeps).
Gonna be high 60's durring the day, but 40 at nite. I'm bringing Chili to keep everybody warm, even Paul and his crew. A few X-tra blankets are a good idea, if you are staying over nite.
Gosh, we are gonna have a good time....

dozenjeeps

poofstalk 2010

I must take exception to Dr Gregs comments, how fast we forget.... remember who bought you a couple of cases of beer at IOLA this summer!!!! I know you probably drank both of them that night but Bruce and I did put two cases in your DEUCE.... Anyway I can't make it this time, I have to help a guy prepare his building site for a house this weekend so he can go back out west with us hunting and HE BUYS THE BEER.....SO, what can I say....anyway have a great time, really wish I could be there with you guys as I had a great time at the spring POOFSTALK.....

kennys@wi.rr.com

Well I did my finger and toe math from all those who responded and I come up with a best guess of 23 total attendies, with those bringing a guest and all. Here is my list so far and if I missed you or a guest please let me know or just add them to the list.

Poof + 3(Or are more kids going to be there?)
DrGreg + 0(No one was willing to come with him, maybe Chester)
Kenny + 4(unless the wife decides she's not comming)
SkinnedKnuckles + 0(Sorry man the woman gets her own line)
Karebearcodey95 + 1
Toddm + 1
Westech + 1
rev.chris +1
Atvcat33 + 1(Let him know if you need parts so he can bring them with)
Dittle + 0(No one wanted to come to Packer country with him)
Roller + 0

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

karebearcodey95

Thanks Kenny for my own line!! roflSorry to hear that you can't make it, Craig. I will hold on to your patch for next get together. Thanks Dr. Greg, I'll be warm as soon as Paul gets there with the truck camper w/ heater. Poof I won't need to sleep in the back of your truck this time, thanks for last year.:)

poof

Dirty Hippie
POOF +20 and plan on enough food for people to Graze , not just sit and have one meal..

and children.. stay away from the army truck Marked with a big black X on the box and a guy handing out toy's.
i think the owner might be Registered..

there is a Piggly Wiggly store up the road 3 miles with all the needs.. and I will shuddle any one that needs to shop, to and from .. if you just want to park and set up camp.
Look for the Military Police M151a1 on the hill for a land mark..
J.P.

poof

Dirty Hippie
Friend of a friend has dropped off some Ammo boxes.. they are for sale..

Children.. Look for the PINK -X... its roflAmazing what a rattle can can do.

Any one have a set or even just one.. valves for hot water heater that go's on the engin block (M151a1)might be same as on deuce)I am in need of 1

Attachments

kennys@wi.rr.com

Alright some one asked me the question about food and beverage. Here is the simple answer, I am providing chicken and potatoes for Poof to cook, we ask that everyone brings some kind of a side dish to pass about. Beverage is all up to you. If you want to bring your own burgers or brats or enough to share that's fine as well. If you don't eat meat, I can't save you from the **** that will fall upon you. Seriously make life easy and eat a hot dog.

MikeInMccoy

Hey guys,
I won't make it to the fall event, gonna be bypassing the Passkey II system on my car, it's a great runner but temporarily a nonstarter. Have a great time and Greg-save the beers of yours that I would have drank for next time (I can double-up then).
P.S. If I see flocks of geese heading North I'll know they got caught up in the sing-along or the aftermath of the chili!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks