• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2011

poof

Dirty Hippie
Its gonna be a sweat weather weekend folks..
I have some deuce bows and hardware here extra... seat hardware.
See ya all this weekend.
and remember friday night is fine to arrive for out of towners..
J.P.

kennys@wi.rr.com

As most know I have plenty of tires left to get rid of and I am more than willing to deal on them. I also have a few M101's left, A1's and 2's with or without tarp and bows. I also have some fiberglass troop seat parts available. If anyone is interested let me know ahead of time and I will bring them along.

ranchhopper

I will be making my annual pilgrimage up to poofstock this fall I have several items to sell a set of rustfree deuce front fenders,Two remanufactured deuce IPs, 1 deuce radiator new in the box, 1 used deuce radiator, 1 deuce compressor, 1 set of new cushions for the deuce springer seat, 1 new bottom cushion for a springer seat, 1 soft top frame for a deuce or five ton, 1 transfer case for a deuce, and one new in the box D turbo for a deuce. anyone that has a use for these PM me and I can bring them along.

Last edited:

poof

Dirty Hippie
Its gonna be a cool weather evening.. so bring warm stuff.. I have extream cold weather fartsaks first come first to use one.. if you need one..
See you This evening and tomorrow..
J.P.:driver:

atvcat33

hwy sc is closed at hwy 16 west, call poof for the detour route, coming from illinois it may have you run hwy 16. FYI

i will be in convoy with kenny, be there mid morning i hope

kennys@wi.rr.com

The deuce is loaded up with bows and troop seat parts. Still have room for some tires or other assorted goodies if anyone is looking for anything please let me know tonight. If all goes well I will be there in the morning.

ranchhopper

Well heres some pics from poofs I had to leave early saturday due to other obligations but did get a few pics. Thanks once again for the hospitality Poof I will be back next year and will stay longer it was a good time I took some pics during the annual Poof convoy too.

Attachments

toddm

Poofstock exceeded my expectations again, great food and great people. Thanks again Poof for hosting this great event. I am looking forward to the next one, I hope it will be a little warmer overnight.

Chester please stay out of the Diesel fuel!

Attachments

kennys@wi.rr.com

Just made it home. There are plenty of pics of my truck there so I have proof it made it there. However, I did find that I have a prety sizeable oil leak from the driverside of the motor when I got back to my shop. Another fix for another day. Here are some of my pics.

Attachments