• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time once Again

zout

AHHH - Harleyhouse - them hubs are for another trailer sitting out blocking the garage - a former Budget car transporter I am working on. In between screwing off doing nothing I have new hubs-rotors-pads for it.

Then onto Swiss's trailer - painted today - blasted today - drank a few sippy pops in between - thought about working - decided to work a little bit - here are some pics:Photo3254.jpgPhoto3255.jpgPhoto3256.jpgPhoto3257.jpgPhoto3258.jpgPhoto3259.jpgPhoto3260.jpgPhoto3261.jpgPhoto3262.jpgPhoto3263.jpg

zout

Showed ya the trailer I have been working on for maybe a total of 9 hrs and its been here a week and one day - IF you show me your trailer you have had now for ahhhhhhhhhhhhh lost time and I cannot remember its been so long.
Tomorrow night you get your pic of the underside so you will settle down and let Swiss know it not getting cobbled together.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy cow batman, I would hate to see what you got done if you were really working :)

I got the chain, the rest of the upper bow parts that need paint and visited the sawmill today!!!

zout

I also have a heated creeper and an air mattress headrest on it - its like laying in my bark o lounger chair - but laying down. I also have cup holders on it with tubes for straws so I seldom get UP.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have a heated creeper and an air mattress headrest on it - its like laying in my bark o lounger chair - but laying down. I also have cup holders on it with tubes for straws so I seldom get UP.
I was wondering how you kept your back in such good shape after all these years, now I know :)

zout

I sense there has been a sneeky drooling rat in my garage today and leaving droppings aua someone checking out the "goodies" before time is due.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to get a beer at lunch at the best place I know to find free beer and guess what?? The fridge is empty. :(

All I got was a picture of my trailer :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385405941.079506.jpg

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Swiss, drop by my shop anytime. I will guarantee the fridge will have beer. If you call ahead, I will stock Stella Artois.

beer-fridge.jpg

zout

I'm always standing with my hands in my pocket ------ ahhhh keeping busy and mind off what I should be doing.

I figured after some harassment my fridge would be full when I got home - ahhh think not - But I tried to prevail getting something donePhoto3278.jpgPhoto3279.jpgPhoto3280.jpgPhoto3281.jpgPhoto3282.jpgPhoto3283.jpgPhoto3284.jpgPhoto3285.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is absolutely Friggin AMAZING!

Very Nice Commander ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Good points on the Fridge, I screwed up :(