• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time once Again

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Commander Z, Santa needs some help at the North Pole, the elves are being lame. Pack your bags and he will be picking you up Monday night to help him kick some Christmas Butt!

zout

Someone has a heater full of fuel ready to GOOOO - waiting on WOOD - is it coming anytime soon ? Deb sure is looking at her Jeepy sitting outside when it could be in the garage :popcorn:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Someone has a heater full of fuel ready to GOOOO - waiting on WOOD - is it coming anytime soon ? Deb sure is looking at her Jeepy sitting outside when it could be in the garage :popcorn:
So...are you saying the Count's project is down for the count??:papabear:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wood is still in the kiln, I had cut all this last fall and it had to dry for a year then 2 weeks in the kiln. Will be coming out of the kiln at week end. Then it has to be planed and cut. We are 10 days out :(

Move it out in the rain :)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wood is still in the kiln, I had cut all this last fall and it had to dry for a year then 2 weeks in the kiln. Will be coming out of the kiln at week end. Then it has to be planed and cut. We are 10 days out :(Move it out in the rain :)
So...Are you NOW saying the Count didn't account for the count of days it would take to get to this point?

zout

I do not think Count accounted for counting on I had TORCHES at the garage and could have had that pile of rubble heated up and toasted already (I do need come charred oak chips BTW) and could have killed two birds at one time - I have counted forwards- backwards and counted in my sleep - I also have that 175,000 heater for backup = COUNT ME IN.

I forgot - ZOUT does not stick his projects in the rain-snow or whatever - I let the owners do that all on their own. [thumbzup]

zout

He could
Count all the wood that wood count - count
IF and wood Count could Count wood

Swiss - I could even simmer the wood with Beer as well - giving it more Character.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we can count on this project going past the count :( Now if the Count could count, then he would have counted on Commander Z finishing early and counting on the rest of the material being present to account for what was needed to complete the trailer and thus be done for the count.

So now we count the days from which we await the proper wood count to be accounted for to allow us to finish the project and all be held accountable.

Commander Z can count on the fact that I ordered the additional items we were counting on that are necessary to complete the project. I did have to verify the item count with Zout as i was not counting correctly on how he was approaching the design. Thus his clarification allowed me to procure the right count as completed by the Count.

I am counting on the rest of you to have countless comments on the counting issues :)

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Enough of the countinuous counting Count. Now, if my count is good, and I'm sure it is, we have 309 days and counting to the GA Rally.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice ATC Zout. I need to find one to haul the M37 around behind Mr Chevy.

zout

EMD - seeing how Swiss is dinking around playing with his woodie or whatever - its appropriate designation is M909 ATC SIR - anyho - got all new LED lights for it - all new rubber grommets for it - new brake hoses came today - so while I wait I should be able to be nearly finished with it before finishing parts decide to show up. New tires should be here within a week - went to 12 ply instead of 6 ply as well. I need to be able to haul the baby Elephant from the zoo to the cookout come spring time - that should do it.

I need a hauler now - been looking at Craiglist - I doubt my VW Jetta could handle it.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since everyone was counting on me I called the sawmill, they should be pulling my red oak tommorrow if it is not raining!

I am counting on it. :)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I think the Count should be held accountable to count all the times "count" has been used in this thread and account for all the counting which the Count has inspired as well as accounting for his failure to account for his failure to accurately count the number of items that Zout counted correctly.:popcorn: