• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is friggin awesome Zout. You better start looking for a production facility for mass production. I don't know how many members have gun rings but I am sure they will all want one. Who knows, you could end up as Time's "Man of the Year"

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Little bit more done to the fake and a little bit more to go

Phil would tell you it's not fake, it's artificial.

Looks awesome! You need one of those flags that says bang or pow, to stick in the end of the barrel!

I think it would be really fun to make it a squirt gun!

Danger Ranger

It looks great Zout. I really had my doubts (sorry), but it turned out good. Now you need to go buy a bb or pellet gun, take it apart, and put it inside the replica.:beer::shock:

zout

Finale on the build of the FAKE.

If circimstances do not change rapidly the jeep may be up for sale - anything that I got for FREE from it will go back to their rightful owners. This is NOT a classified ad so do not pm for chit for sale here. If stuff comes up it will go where it rightfully belongs, along with a whole lot of other stuff.

Attachments

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heck with the BB gun. Get a Barrett 50 cal. and incorporate the receiver into your "fake" aka "replica" and surprise a few people. P.S. The handles turned out good just like you said they would. :)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Finale on the build of the FAKE.

If circimstances do not change rapidly the jeep may be up for sale - anything that I got for FREE from it will go back to their rightful owners. This is NOT a classified ad so do not pm for chit for sale here. If stuff comes up it will go where it rightfully belongs, along with a whole lot of other stuff.
No way Bro!!:shock::shock:
I left a message on your cell phone call me:confused:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

poppop

Wooa Dave, I don't know whats going on but don't get to hasty. You have way to much love in that jeep to break it up. We are all hurting but let us know what is up and maybe we can help. I am having to make some major changes also because of a bad crop year. Lets hang together and maybe we can ride this storm out Buddy.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wooa Dave, I don't know whats going on but don't get to hasty. You have way to much love in that jeep to break it up. We are all hurting but let us know what is up and maybe we can help. I am having to make some major changes also because of a bad crop year. Lets hang together and maybe we can ride this storm out Buddy.

poppop is exactly right Zout.

You have enough CLOSE friends right here in Georgia to help get thru almost anything!:beer:
Not trying to get in your business...just wanna help anyway we can...call, PM, send smoke signals...whatever ya wanna do.

This post is worthless without pics...so.

Attachments

zout

Eh - just so you know - I know who my friends are.

There is just some chit that nothing can fix and it may have been an illusion to try to initiate a further partners participation into something I thought both enjoyed.

I do nothing in a hurry as far as decisions - but once they are made I never look back. Will be working this out here in the near future.

Helping me will be if you get that call from me - if not just let me be. I know who my friends are.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Eh - just so you know - I know who my friends are.

There is just some chit that nothing can fix and it may have been an illusion to try to initiate a further partners participation into something I thought both enjoyed.

I do nothing in a hurry as far as decisions - but once they are made I never look back. Will be working this out here in the near future.

Helping me will be if you get that call from me - if not just let me be. I know who my friends are.
Roger that Brother. You got the number.:beer:
At least I HOPE I'm counted a friend.

Attachments

zout

Had to clean out that pig sty garage of mine after this week of parts throwing around on this critter.

You should see the cars slowing down past the driveway and galking - neighbors pretending it isn;t there when they walk by - waiting for the LEO to show up cause of some liberal knucklehead who knows nothing.

Anyhow rant is over and got Zout2 to handle the spectator control.

I was looking for a stick and some paper to write BANG on it coming out the barrel like a Bat Man cartoon for DH - but I am not allowed to handle pointed or sharp objects - so he will just have to imagine it being there - BANG. Whatever you do - do not imagine the bang with flames coming directly out behind it shooting it out the barrel in licking flames.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.