• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

passenger - what is that - its like buying a Harley even tho there is room back there they can get their own Harley - they can get their own jeep if they wanna ride.

There is room in the back to sit as the AMMO cans or flameable liquid goes where the passenger seat is. IT is 2012 ya know.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
passenger - what is that - its like buying a Harley even tho there is room back there they can get their own Harley - they can get their own jeep if they wanna ride.

There is room in the back to sit as the AMMO cans or flameable liquid goes where the passenger seat is. IT is 2012 ya know.
So Deb is not going to let you ride in it!rofl

zout

Had very little time since new yrs eve to do anything - but I have been working on Deb's "feed tray pawls" to bring a little more realistic look to the fake.

Neighor who helped cut out a piece today really helped the process as I have limited tooling for such a piece - will show pics this weekend before I shoot black on them. He has been a great help and is also a non-MV owner and member here on the site - hunt him down.

ALSO - started on a build process of 8 M2HB's for a couple great friends of mine - must like pieces - o - crap fakes cause they want me to build them - now that is hitting the bottom of the pickle barrel.

Got one part for the 43 (fuel line) as I am on hold for full rebuild kit for the pump - gotta pay my yearly support of illegal alliens first before I get my hands on any of my money. Besides the rest of the low life that live off the money. Not a politicial statement - just a FACT.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Had very little time since new yrs eve to do anything - but I have been working on Deb's "feed tray pawls" to bring a little more realistic look to the fake.

Neighor who helped cut out a piece today really helped the process as I have limited tooling for such a piece - will show pics this weekend before I shoot black on them. He has been a great help and is also a non-MV owner and member here on the site - hunt him down.

ALSO - started on a build process of 8 M2HB's for a couple great friends of mine - must like pieces - o - crap fakes cause they want me to build them - now that is hitting the bottom of the pickle barrel.

Got one part for the 43 (fuel line) as I am on hold for full rebuild kit for the pump - gotta pay my yearly support of illegal alliens first before I get my hands on any of my money. Besides the rest of the low life that live off the money. Not a politicial statement - just a FACT.
Some folks just like good work...and know who can do it!!:grin::grin:

zout

let me get going on these and I'll pop you a pm to let you know what you would have into it $$ - plus a pic of the ones I am working on.

zout

Here is some blah blah blah on the little hard pieces to cut for the fake - be nice if I had tooling I had yrs ago before having to move down here - sure would not have been a fake one.

yeah I know they are suppose to be quite a bit different - but I just do not have the machinery around to cut "alike" stuff - I can do it - but just no equip.

Feed Tray pawls for both sides. I am going to re-do the sights on the receiver now that I have had some good looks at non fake ones.
blah blah blah - at lleast its a picture to look at.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Here is some blah blah blah on the little hard pieces to cut for the fake - be nice if I had tooling I had yrs ago before having to move down here - sure would not have been a fake one.

yeah I know they are suppose to be quite a bit different - but I just do not have the machinery around to cut "alike" stuff - I can do it - but just no equip.

Feed Tray pawls for both sides. I am going to re-do the sights on the receiver now that I have had some good looks at non fake ones.
blah blah blah - at lleast its a picture to look at.
All I can say is::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

zout

The first order is already getting filled. These are FAKE and as close as I can personally make to original - and by no means am I implying these are look alikes - but they will get your attention. This is only 1/2 done - aluminum.

I am working out each piece costs so if you want one as a replica to stick on your vehicle or on a tripod on the ground - or if ya just wanna stick one on your dog as it roams the neighborhood to keep scum away - pm me. Heck - use it as a door knocker of your front door.

I am trying to keep these as less expensive as possible but yet hand built and not shoved out by machinery. If you do not want to wait a month for one to get built - do not waste your time by pming me - I only do these in my spare time whenever I can get it.

More to add to this one - but you will get the general idea.

As far as the 43 goes - waiting to send my fuel pump out to get rebuilt - other parts are here - M38A1 is awaiting the introduction of a new wire harness when the funds come in to purchase it - but man does that baby run FINE.

Attachments

zout

I got some dummies for you when I wore My Border Patrol hat into WalMart today - they all headed out the back doors - you gather them all up and you have your crew of dummies.

Other than that you are on your own.

Last edited:

zout

I just had to park myself in the garage tonight -

Here is where the tinkering is at so far - started on the little pieces that actually give a visual meaning to the fake-er-ola (I found a brand name).

Once I get the first one done I will pretty much have figured out how to keep the cost down if anyone wants a FAKE-ER-OLA :mrgreen:.

SO peacefull down there - no zombies to worry about - radio playing nothing but tunes - no news - no world end crap to listen to - just dinking around and having a grand ole time.

Its been loads of fun once I found that book "how to build stuff for dummies".

Attachments

zout

Once done with #1 I am guessing around $400. Trying to narrow it all down so I have less labor time (which I have little of) to spend on every one - end person capitalized on that factor - I like that work CAPITALISIM - better one yet is FREE ENTERPRISE.

This is not a classified ad to sell anything - if all works ok it might turn into that = at least you can see the crap that is getting built.

That is kind of looking at the classifieds and someone holding out big bucks for each piece - better to sell a crapload at a lower cost and you do not have to sleep with them every night.

This one will probably get mounted on my mailbox

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just had to park myself in the garage tonight -

Here is where the tinkering is at so far - started on the little pieces that actually give a visual meaning to the fake-er-ola (I found a brand name).

Once I get the first one done I will pretty much have figured out how to keep the cost down if anyone wants a FAKE-ER-OLA :mrgreen:.

SO peacefull down there - no zombies to worry about - radio playing nothing but tunes - no news - no world end crap to listen to - just dinking around and having a grand ole time.

Its been loads of fun once I found that book "how to build stuff for dummies".
Attached Thumbnails

Dat stuff look mo betta dan a mofo bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.