• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery planned, Dayton, Ohio to Spartanburg,SC this coming Friday

andy3

Lord, thank you for their safe and timely repair. Watch over and protect them the rest of the journey.

P.S. You should never have attempted the trip without Butch.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are off the road for the night.
Boy what adventure.
Going to try to repair air line so we can have full brakes.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update:

Air line fixed truck holding air 3 states to go.
I am bound and determine not to let this truck beat me and have to go on the hook again.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good morning all. Our plan is to leave in a bit and hopefully get these 3 vehicles and 4 people home where we belong. It's been a nerve racking 3 days,at least for me, but with the good Lord's help, we will. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

mrscochran

Well, if the rest of this Rescue Outfit would hurry up with putting on their makeup and fixing their hair, we'd be Southbound! The Good Lord saw fit to bring us this far safely. Praying He'll see fit to take us home safely, too.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update:
Sunday 6am getting ready to get on the road again.
All problems are fixed on truck and ready to go again.
It sure is a scary moment when you see the primary air go from 120 to 0 in a nano second.
Where's the exit ramp where's the exit ramp how quickly are the spring brakes going to engage.
You're mind starts running at 100 mph.

Even with the problems I would trade trucks with Andy in a heartbeat .
This is one sweeeeeet truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks