• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scott's LMTV build thread.

Sgthoffer

What solution did you use to get the colors to be different enough...... or have you solved the dilemma yet?
I have not solved the issue. I am almost thinking of polishing the lens, and puting aluminum foil inside the housing for reflection. I can afford led housings so I need to figure out something.

Aernan

Usually red running lights and brake lights use two intensities. If you wanted to use the same bulb you could just use a simple filter in front of the running light. An old sunglass lense or a Gel used for theater lighting. Maybe even something simple like a sheet of paper would probably work.

I did a quick ebay search and found LED bulbs that are red. The search term is "red car bulb led".

Zuluaga63

View attachment 709960

YAY.. some parts came today! Exciting..

So for those who have replaced the carpet, how do you get it to layout flat? heat gun? Warm day? what is the best way to get it to take the shape of the interior?
The interior in mine is completely missing the carpet, floor mats, etc.. appears to be cut out of it because you can see where it was under the center seat. (they cut around it)
where did you get the carpet and the floor mats from ?

coachgeo

Sorry guys. I have been missing in action. Been having lots of neck pain and finally just had neck surgery.
hmmm..... woman are a pain in the neck... might have been cheaper to get a divorce... hhhhh... nahhhhh never mind.... what am I thinking...... surgery is probably cheaper and less painful lol.

Seriously though.... take time to heal right and do you PT when its time and you'll do great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks