• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selfridge deuces-what did you get?

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was there on Wednesday the 15th. It looked as few as 20 trucks had been removed, and maybe not even that many. Joe did say 50 more are coming in.:lol:
Joe,
Was telling me that he was betting the 50 or so FMS trucks that are there would get turned over to GL. Predicting the Phillippines would back out.
If that's the case, my M36A2's shorter twin will go high, as everyone will have to get past me for that one :cookoo:

rz14rt

Just checkin' in and still waiting for my EUC. I cleaned out the barn to make room for the two I hope to recover. I bought a gallon of brake fluid. Sigh.

harleyrkc

Just checkin' in and still waiting for my EUC. I cleaned out the barn to make room for the two I hope to recover. I bought a gallon of brake fluid. Sigh.
I hate cleaning up. I'm still trying to sell almost and entire jeep body, a seriously built set of 1 ton chevy axles, and a small mountain of chevy engine parts.

zak

I was picking up 5665. Joe had all ready started it so I moved it out to where I could check it over. It only needed air in the two front tires for the 50 mile ride home. Although it will probably need batteries and work on the emergency brake.

rz14rt

Received my EUC

I had an email this morning from GL. This was my first EUC and it took about 50 days. I do not know if other first timers from Selfridge are receiving EUCs yet, but if not, take heart. Ol' brakeless and Ol' rusty are comin' home!

mattg2448

I had an email this morning from GL. This was my first EUC and it took about 50 days. I do not know if other first timers from Selfridge are receiving EUCs yet, but if not, take heart. Ol' brakeless and Ol' rusty are comin' home!
We got out email last night! Now comes the restless nights til I get my truck! Ours came out to be 51 calender days.. Maybe that's a good sign that EUCs are coming in faster!

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Safety first!
If your driving them out, check brake fluid level, check for wheel cyl leaks.
Check the lug nuts! Look for anything loose in the steering.

and hit the brakes hard while still in the lot, then check for leaks again.

Check the lug nuts!

Gunner0311

The 5-Ton Tractor(M818?) is still sitting along M15 about one mile from my house.
Since it has been there a while now, perhaps the owner(uknown) would be a bit
flexible and bring down the asking price?? It is listed on the For Sale sign as
$3900

It is not in bad shape, decent hard-top cab, good tires and sheet metal. The
underside of the hood is nothing but rust, but it is sound. I have not seen it
run, but it seems it could be an decent addition to someone's motor pool if they
are looking for a 5-Ton.....

I would probably jump on it if it had a winch!

If anyone decides to buy it and needs assistance, I am only one minute away
and would gladly help. My cell is 989-233-7664:)