• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selfridge deuces-what did you get?

mikeroot2

He'd be glad to help.:wink: There are a lot of guys close to you, including me that would be glad to lend a hand. I'll PM you my cell. If you need help just give me a ring. I have a shop in Holly with overhead cranes, we can pull your truck inside. I also have a service truck with a crane, torches, welder impacts, tools and hardware. If I'm around I'd be glad to help.

mikeroot2

Thread hijack... Travis, sounds good. I'm not going to be around too much the next couple of weekends but after that I'm game. I still have those rims and tires ready to bolt on your truck too. How many ya need now?

harleyrkc

Thankfully I was able to build a barn years ago when money was a lot better. Over the years I've completely finished the interior, ran power, heated it, and poured a floor thats at least 8" in the shallowest spot near the drain. I'm hoping to be able to really clean up my duece over the winter. As long as I get it before winter.

Beers are on me this winter guys. I don't want to be a drag but I'm hoping to lean on you guys for experience. And if someone needs a heated place to work feel free to contact me.

Preacherboy

I don't drink beer, you'll have to have Cokes for me!

Travis, thanks for the helping me flip the hubs offer, once again if someone comes to help me with that don't expect free beer from me, but I'll give you all the cokes that you want.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
require Pepsi myself.

Free Deuce mechanic training! Just come visit and I'll put you to work on mine :p

Make sure to check the lug nuts when you recover your trucks!

How are your two new rides Bob?

By the way, that electrical box was just a splice box, nothing inside but wires.

Preacherboy

I'll buy coke's, pepsi's, mt dew's, whatever! My dad has been working on his truck. He has the normal caved in hard top repaired. He has the store bought batteries all arranged so nice and snug in the battery box (way better than mine), and now he is looking at painting the couple of rust spots.

He has powerwashed his truck and everything! I've never even done that with mine yet.

harleyrkc

I'll buy coke's, pepsi's, mt dew's, whatever! My dad has been working on his truck. He has the normal caved in hard top repaired. He has the store bought batteries all arranged so nice and snug in the battery box (way better than mine), and now he is looking at painting the couple of rust spots.

He has powerwashed his truck and everything! I've never even done that with mine yet.
Have you told him he just scrubbed off all its experience?

digitaldust

Diet Coke its good too I drink them all day long . lets set something up .If we can get root he has been there done that and his looks great . how ever the TM section had a guide , its good if we cant get mike root , but lets do this .... BTW I might need help getting my new deuce up to flint from this batch down there .

mikeroot2

Diet Coke its good too I drink them all day long . lets set something up .If we can get root he has been there done that and his looks great . how ever the TM section had a guide , its good if we cant get mike root , but lets do this .... BTW I might need help getting my new deuce up to flint from this batch down there .
Travis,
I didn't flip my hubs. The rims are flipped. I'll gladly help though. Nothing like learning on someone elses truck.

Preacherboy

Wow! Well, it looks like a got a work party. Now I just have to round up all the parts, maybe Southwest will have most of them. I got my lug nuts from them for $1 each, much better than the inflated prices on the internet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks