• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

SixSpeed

Banned
I'm going to try to go. I may wind up staying at a buddy's place nearby but am still thinking about camping with you guys. I have a new truck tent for my pickup and a portable AC to keep it cool if winds up being hot.
As long as you are there sometime! :)

If you stay at your buddies place, can we raffle off the portable AC unit? :razz:

Alire007

Can't make it then...

I have a m35a2 on 46's, I would love to go but already have a commitment that weekend. Is the date flexible or is it already set?

Let me know the next time you do this as it sounds like a blast!

Eric

FM5332FF

Trevor, I thought Your dad was feeling sick that weekend :lol: I will bring a couple of kayaks also, I will have to go round some up from my buddys kayak/canoe shop.

flippydidit

As long as you are there sometime! :)

If you stay at your buddies place, can we raffle off the portable AC unit? :razz:
Put me down for 20 tickets. I have to check with Household 6 about making it up there. What I mean by that is, she'll be about 8 months pregnant at that time, so I'll see if she wants to come. Otherwise I'll grab my two kids and come up.

I wonder if Trevor is the same guy I sold my M37 to......

It looks like I'm going to have to double time if I'm going to get my transmission swapped out in time for the trip. Sounds like I'm actually going to have to work on it....instead of just looking at it and scratching my chin in confusion.

As for the question of bugs about that time of year......since this isn't a machinegun shoot, no one will have a quad .50 there. I would definitely bring bug spray....and a .45.........

rbeasley66

I leave for New Jersey to visit my daughter on the 8th and get back on the 15th, so for me the first weekend offered would be better. Thanks for putting this one together, which ever weekend it falls on! I've also got two kayaks to bring if I can fit them in the back of the M35
:shock:

vinny-socom1

Latest update for the Event: Event dates confirmed with Campground to be June 4,5,6th. Campground fees: There is a minimum of 20 people required to reserve the campground, so we need to prepay or give them a deposit. Jack is working on a online system to collect the fees. The owner is offering the use of a smoker, grill & prep station and a pavilion with power & water to be included in this price.

Invited: The event will be hosted for Steel Soldiers members with an extended invitation to the MVPA, Unimog, Pinzgauer, RR groups and close friends. Please feel free to invite, extend and re-post this invitation to your friends, families and web boards. MV enthusiasts of all type are welcome but this event is a private function and is NOT open to the "general public"!

Date: Friday, Saturday & Sunday - June 4th, 5th and 6th.

Cost:
  • Camping will run$25.00 per person for the weekend
  • A day pass to campground runs $10.00 a day.
  • Kids 12 and under are FREE.
Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks