• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

stalker

We want to see you there Trevor and I know you can make it happen. Kenny... sorry to here you won't be able to make it.
What is all this talk about kayaks :?: Is there a boat ramp around there cause I'm bringing a pontoon boat ;-). For yall rednecks thats a PARTY BARGE :!:

vinny-socom1

There is a small boat ramp around 10' wide but I don't think a pontoon boat will fit. The owner of the campground thinks the water level will lower by June so a John boat flats boat wouold be safe.

Vinny

JamesM

I'm on the list already?! lol

I will be there with the Deuce. One of my good bussy's from school may come up with me and bring his Jeep (may ride in my truck if it's much too serious. lol)

Looking forward to it!!!!

SixSpeed: Are you needing anyone to bring anything? (forgive me if this has been gone over...I didn't read through the whole thread...)

---James

SixSpeed

Banned
I'm on the list already?! lol

I will be there with the Deuce. One of my good buddy's from school may come up with me and bring his Jeep (may ride in my truck if it's much too serious. lol)

Looking forward to it!!!!

SixSpeed: Are you needing anyone to bring anything? (forgive me if this has been gone over...I didn't read through the whole thread...)

---James
You got on the list for ignoring my text messages, LOL

As of right now, should be good to go for supplies, but its still "in-talks" so to speak.

vinny-socom1

I'm bringing the trailer for sure still pending on the truck. If I can fix the winch on the 6x6 I'll bring it for recovery. If I can't fix the winch I'll bring the 4x4 for wheeling. Just not sure how its going to work out yet.

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks