• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the deuce shirt design for us deuce loves i need feed back!!!

3rdmdqm

That looks really nice! I would put a small mini version on the front left breast of just the truck and the full size on the back with a logo over it. :-D

tm america

i like the winch idea for the most part guys that dont have a winch wish they did .having a shirt with a winch truck will give you another reason to put that winch on your truck:roll:

just_enough

ya I'm all for the both ideas with and with out winch i can make both shirts made very easily, as for the M.V FREAKS that's my own trade mark i guess you'd say because I'd like to do this sort of shirt for all kinds of trucks, as for personal venue i do this all myself but i would not have a problem designing a SS series shirt of some sort but, i appreciate all the feedback I'll spend some time on a w/w truck shirt and put it out if anyone on here has a nice clean side shot of a deuce with winch I'd like to barrow it, preferably stock w/o 46's etc for the majority and originality of the truck,

thanks, Nick!!!

TURKEY131

I like it as long as the pic is on the back of the shirt. Also a small graphic on the front chest, like "Steel Soldiers.com" would be cool. :-D

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd want to see one with a winch on it but the perspective of the shot looks great.

The MV Freaks would have to go. I don't have any idea what you put on the bumper though.

sw

roscoe

What about the M35 in action - moving or working? Some variations in use might be cool also. Such as a gun truck, dump, tractor, service truck...

If the mv freak logo could be small and more like an artisitc signature, I think it might appeal to us older guys better.

just_enough

rosce i appreciate the idea on the M.V freak eveyone says to get rid of it but it's my signature but i like the make it smaller and put it somewhere else idea, ya my only problem is finding good pictures at the right angles for the shirt art work, if you can help me out with getting picutre i'd gladly make up some deisgns for them..

Nick,

MDSA

Great idea, good angle, pocket tee, small emblem on front, large pic on back - my preferences.

From the response of this thread, you may have a big enough market for a couple of designs to satisfy the demand. I know I'd get about 5 for starters: me, the kids, me.

readyman

just_enough,

I'll bet Lil Ruthie would love to pose for your t-shirt. She's got it all - fresh CARC make-up, winch, three axles, and most important... duals on the rear. She's not cradling her 50BMG up in the gun ring, but let her know when you want to do a 'girls with guns' t-shirt.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks