• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the deuce shirt design for us deuce loves i need feed back!!!

just_enough

The link keeps dying because they keep getting boughtg....just pm me size and color they go from M-3XXXL black or tan

Not trying to step any toes but I don't have an ss logo on my shirts I don't want to make any body mad,

just_enough

ha ha yes i have looked into quite a bit of other apparel im having a website built, and then once thats done ill have alot more product. with alot more vehicle cucvs, 5 tons, etc etc.... do you like the kinda with the adjutable strap on the back or the fitted stly with no strap?

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's the easy way. Cafe Press will let you set up your own store or just make your own shirts, hats, coffee cups, whatever. You can just do one tee shirt if you want, and others can purchase it. You could upload a photo or design with some text, get all your friends to order one, donate the proceeds to SS, keep them, whatever you want.

There are no minimum quantities, they just make them up as you order them.

It costs more than a large order from a tee shirt jobber, but less than if someone orders a bunch and gets stuck with some that won't sell.

Not only that, it is easy to accommodate the guys who want a different color, different photo, whatever.

Guaranteed, whatever design you come up with, someone will want it just a little different.

ARYankee

Has anyone bought any shirts? I was just curious to see if anyone got theirs because I sent him some money for 2 shirts and haven't got them yet and that was over a month ago. I sent him a PM asking the status about 2 weeks and haven't heard anything. I can understand if he is busy but at least he could let me know. I'll try to contact him again.

bob b

how about one coming out of the mud pit at rausch creek rally like mine just kidding like it alot . can you do different colors

stampy

It would be smart for a company (or individual) to do small runs on T-shirts/hats with design and logo art for different events(like rallys as we have here) where you might have 50 people who want shirts. Of course they would have to be different but hey there are some creative people out there and no end to the amout of clip art and pictures on the web.

ARYankee

Has anyone heard anything about the shirts? Just curious because like I said in an earlier post, I haven't received mine still. I did actually get a reply but that was another month ago. I ordered 2 on Feb 28th...... I almost feel like I'm dealing with GL on an EUC..... Do I need to fill one out to get some shirts??????