• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-51 Restoration or Bust!!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stan, I was told not to use sealant on the manifolds for the engine. As for the torque specs they are all in the TM's. I removed and restalled the engine from above as described in these TM's. You are missing three documents. They are :

TM 9-1808A Power plant, clutch and electrical system
TM 9-1808B Power train, chassis and body, etc.
Ord 9 Supply catalog - parts

I downloaded all these from the web. If you cannot find them, send me your address and I will send a CD.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will help the best I can.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
TWM, I called your Doc today and told him to speed up the healing process on both your feet!:jumpin:

I also asked him to contact VA and get them to issue you some steel toed boots!!:roll:

You finally got this truck so far along and making outstanding progress and then started breaking yourself!! What's up with that Bro??aua

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a little time today to finish the OD paint on the interior sides of the cargo box wood boards. Once dry I will do the other sides and then they can be installed in the metal box body.

Painted-Boards.jpg

Stan Leschert

Not to Hijack the thread, but I got a call from Monty. He has requested the pleasure of my company (more specifically my transmission jack and a few boxes of beer ( for me ... not him)).

If things go right, and I can keep my fingers clean enough to operate a camera, I will try to post some new MV ****.

If things go totally sideways ... ignore all incoming calls from the 604 area code!

I would try to get some video on the Go Pro, but after my swearing is edited out ... Still pictures, NO sound!

zout

I always wonder what the :popcorn: is while the rest of us work our arses off working on projects - waiting for those :popcorn: folks to post up chit they are working on and their projects only they work on ?? !!!!! ready for nopics