• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-51 Restoration or Bust!!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stan, I was told not to use sealant on the manifolds for the engine. As for the torque specs they are all in the TM's. I removed and restalled the engine from above as described in these TM's. You are missing three documents. They are :

TM 9-1808A Power plant, clutch and electrical system
TM 9-1808B Power train, chassis and body, etc.
Ord 9 Supply catalog - parts

I downloaded all these from the web. If you cannot find them, send me your address and I will send a CD.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will help the best I can.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
TWM, I called your Doc today and told him to speed up the healing process on both your feet!:jumpin:

I also asked him to contact VA and get them to issue you some steel toed boots!!:roll:

You finally got this truck so far along and making outstanding progress and then started breaking yourself!! What's up with that Bro??aua

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a little time today to finish the OD paint on the interior sides of the cargo box wood boards. Once dry I will do the other sides and then they can be installed in the metal box body.

Painted-Boards.jpg

Stan Leschert

Not to Hijack the thread, but I got a call from Monty. He has requested the pleasure of my company (more specifically my transmission jack and a few boxes of beer ( for me ... not him)).

If things go right, and I can keep my fingers clean enough to operate a camera, I will try to post some new MV ****.

If things go totally sideways ... ignore all incoming calls from the 604 area code!

I would try to get some video on the Go Pro, but after my swearing is edited out ... Still pictures, NO sound!

zout

I always wonder what the :popcorn: is while the rest of us work our arses off working on projects - waiting for those :popcorn: folks to post up chit they are working on and their projects only they work on ?? !!!!! ready for nopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks