• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare rally 2015

Katahdin

I probably should mention tonight's dinner is pulled pork, be sure to buy your meal tickets early, they are sure to sell out. Last
night's spaghetti dinner and Ice cream run was awesome!

Kaiser67M715

Pretty good turnout for an overcast day, show area filled in nicely, vendor area bustling, got a few treasures for the M35, and the M715.

Awesome show! Great to see everyone.
Excellent turnout for both vendors and vehicles, big crowds on Saturday.
Dinner last night was great and the auction was a hoot!

Attachments

[thumbzup]

Attachments

Also a picture of my camp setup in the bed!

Attachments

BillF

Hi everyone

I am the webmaster for the MVMVC. I would love to post your photos on the site. Please email me at william_falconer@yahoo.com also include your name so I can attribute the photos to the correct person. I have already done some updates on the site for next year, never to late to plan for 2016!

And thank you to all who came and enjoyed the show. The turn out the year was amazing and I really think some of the changes we made really improved the rally.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Line

A strata-blue USAF M37 rolled in this afternoon. Woohoo!

Lots of MVPA and MVMVC shirts/hats/patches walking around. Why no SS?

RangerBob is loitering around B10....when not leering at the blue metal. :mrgreen:
I agree we need some type of SS ID or T, so we can see the group!

Last edited:

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paint

Had fun, enjoyed seeing old friends and also got to use the MKT Sleeper!!
CAM01928.jpg

And for those who didn't know, the funny colored truck was the MASSTERS paint design, also know as 7th Army Camo!
CAM01976.jpg
We painted this on our trucks in Germany in 1974!

Thanks to all the people who put on a great show!

Last edited:

acesneights1

Hi everyone

I am the webmaster for the MVMVC. I would love to post your photos on the site. Please email me at william_falconer@yahoo.com also include your name so I can attribute the photos to the correct person. I have already done some updates on the site for next year, never to late to plan for 2016!

And thank you to all who came and enjoyed the show. The turn out the year was amazing and I really think some of the changes we made really improved the rally.
The M923 5 ton with the Duck Commander plate and without cargocover is mine. I didn't take many pics but here was my redneck camper at out site. The M105a2 is mine. The M101 with S250 is Dstang's
Thanks to Vintage Iron for the big truck trail ride. Also hopefully the Jeep that broke down on Sat made it home safely. Sorry I couldn't get you started.
Sorry the pics are sideways. I saved them to my PC first and rotated them but they stil come out wrong. Stupid Iphone junk.

Attachments

acesneights1

Had fun, enjoyed seeing old friends and also got to use the MKT Sleeper!!
View attachment 572417

And for those who didn't know, the funny colored truck was the MASSTERS paint design, also know as 7th Army Camo!
View attachment 572418
We painted this on our trucks in Germany in 1974!

Thanks to all the people who put on a great show!
Was great seeing you again !!. My M105a2 was a similar pattern when I got it. It is a 1967 .

BillF

The jeep that broke down was up and running again before I got to the location to rescue it. If I had to guess I think it is a problem in the distributor.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was great seeing you again !!. My M105a2 was a similar pattern when I got it. It is a 1967 .
Didn't know your 105 looked similar, do you have picture of it back then, it must have come from Germany, The MASSTERS was supposed to only be in Europe! That would be cool to know!

Rick

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Great show

Was there most of the day Saturday. Thanks to all for putting on a great show and doing all the work to make things go so smoothly. Wish there were more parts for my 5 ton. Didn't find anything I really needed but a few things that I couldn't live without. Here are a few more pics from the show. Will be there next year.

Attachments

ReoRider

Great Show as always. Lots of friends, trucks and fleas. The NH gang really knows how to make people welcome.

Couple of shots of 5 ton and 916A1 on the way- 300 miles+ R/T.

IMG_2824.jpgIMG_2825.jpg

John

acesneights1

Didn't know your 105 looked similar, do you have picture of it back then, it must have come from Germany, The MASSTERS was supposed to only be in Europe! That would be cool to know!

Rick
I didn't take any but I might still have the auction pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks