• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are you staying for the 09 GA Rally

dc3coyote

Count me in I need to figure out how to get both the Pinzgauer and the Mog up there, as well as whatever extra gear is needed.
I got a extra GP med and small if they are needed.

Big CASE

hey all. maybe on the way back we can stop in that Fort Benning they are opening a new National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center on the 19th of this month 06.19.09
maybe take a day and go ?

Big CASE

Kenny, I spoke with Chris today about the Rally I'm not sure if I can make it due to my sons due date is Aug 1st, I'm not sure how the wifes going to feel by then. Anyway I offered Chris, Walter and anyone else a place to stay at my house the night before to cut down on the drive time your welcome to stay I have plenty of room, you just might have to bunk on an air matress/cot. If I can make it I'll convoy up with everybody then just noy sure yet. Just let me know.

Bigcase if your coming accross sr40 I'm off of sr200 just south so theres plenty of places to me up.

Vinny
Hey thanks , i will take you up on the offer .
I'll bring my bed roll too .
see you all there

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DHW and I will be in the Best Eastern.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Clinto g/f and I have a cabin. Last year we had an r/v.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The CAMO/Ironmike crew will prolly bring a double section frame tent and can prolly give any "homeless fellers" a hooch if needed. However there will be prolly be a few simple rules for immediate eviction and /or execution:

Loud snoring
Excessive pharting
Unpleasant body odors
Excessive(more than 2) latrine visits after lights out

For the Alabama fellers:

Attempted beastiality
Blow up dolls
"Toe Jam" for breakfast
and anything else WM or FT do as SOP:roll:

Hey...did I type that??

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, find or create some way of folks to be able to identify your cabins. I may shop for a small banner or the like to display on mine! Last year our cabin could be identified by the long row of muddy $5 boots on the front stoop!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Are those cabins down by the check in area kenny? I really didn't pay much attention last year cause we came prepared to be self-sufficient...as we will this year.

Well....i can't be evicted WM...cause the state officer is riding with me and he don't wanna walk 150 miles home...besides..he is the executioner if needed.
I always have a law enforcement officer and a doctor with me...cause...well I kinda tend to do weird stuff that requires special attention ...sometimes:roll:

zout

quicker

Papabear - the officer is like having two enforcers on hand
If you need medical attention he may not need to know emergency procedures - he can just shoot you and put you outa your misery and drive off in your equipment !
Or - if its a lady enforcer - she will just leave you to bleed out and hope your in pain till the last blink of the eyelids - and then still just drive off in your equip.

Reason I bring this up - I have "friends" like this.

dc3coyote

Well I got a GP med and Small I plan to haul up there, but I have yet to make any firm plans on the sleeping sites, are there any suggestions? Oh yea also looking for the center peice on the ridge pole
Thanks
Branan 727 967 8142

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks