• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are you staying for the 09 GA Rally

phil2968

I've booked a cabin, wolfden#4 for me and the wife and boys. Look forward to meeting all the SS members. Anyone going to convoy from Florida on thursday 22 I would like to join in. We're leaving Lakeland and will hit I-75 at panosofskee. PM me with times if anyone from Tampa Bay area is going. May have my 109 in my hands by then but not making plans to bring it just yet.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am hoping to bring the M275 and my big van trailer......and the inflatable shelter (not to be confused with FreightTrain's blow up girlfriend).
Is anyone planning to bring a 10K or better genny? If anybody does I will pony up for fuel to help run it. Real diesel....not Wreckerman's Home Brew Deuce Elixer.
Since Mike is bringing a MKT a genny and light set would be a lot of help.
I may bring the portable shower unit too...some of you folks got a little ripe last year.

dc3coyote

Wrecker I got my trailblazer 8kw generator, and a diesel 8kw generator I will bring if any one wants it, maybe a onsite welder would be a good idea.
Phil, Mouse, Sixspeed and I will be leaving from Tampa, not sure what dates yet, but we can leave as early as needed.

bubba_got_you

Wrecker I got my trailblazer 8kw generator, and a diesel 8kw generator I will bring if any one wants it, maybe a onsite welder would be a good idea.
Phil, Mouse, Sixspeed and I will be leaving from Tampa, not sure what dates yet, but we can leave as early as needed.
[FONT=&quot]Ok ill get in a BIG box and you can just put me in the back of your pinz and ill be really quiet you’ll never know im there. [/FONT]lol :roll:

dc3coyote

Bubba I gots plenty of room up front even in the right seat, actually we may have room on a trailer for your truck. Been looking hard for a 818, or a 900 series tractor and a 53' lowboy. Something about needting to move a Pinz and Two Mogs. Plus finding a right fit for these 60.00 R 20s.
Thinking about that just makes me all happy.

bubba_got_you

Bubba I gots plenty of room up front even in the right seat, actually we may have room on a trailer for your truck. Been looking hard for a 818, or a 900 series tractor and a 53' lowboy. Something about needting to move a Pinz and Two Mogs. Plus finding a right fit for these 60.00 R 20s.
Thinking about that just makes me all happy.
so what do those look like :shock::shock:
well hey if i can squeeze my truck in i might go but i wont hold my breath:wink:

Blythewoodjoe

Well I broke down this morning and "reserved" the brown roof inn I think. I got a automated email saying they received the request at least. That sure will simplify life with my little city girls along. It looks like the cabin is just a bed and bath, no heat but a DVD player. Like they say on the site, these cabins are for dirt bike people (not that there is anything wrong with that:oops:).

I wanted one of the "cheaper" cabins, but it looks like you guys beat me to them.
Folks, find or create some way of folks to be able to identify your cabins. I may shop for a small banner or the like to display on mine! Last year our cabin could be identified by the long row of muddy $5 boots on the front stoop!
Kenny, can I hang one of my east coast convoy (2004 I think) magnets in the window? That should wreak of MV.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good idea Joe! I booked the same cabin this year as I had last year, Mallards Nest 1. It isn't listed as having heat and air but I know that it does. I'll bet lunch that yours has both. Just the same, I'll bring some extra heat with me. I have the same magnet and I'll bring it!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Folks, find or create some way of folks to be able to identify your cabins. I may shop for a small banner or the like to display on mine! Last year our cabin could be identified by the long row of muddy $5 boots on the front stoop!
Does a mule parked out front count? :-D

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Mule will be there this year, parked outside the GP small (identified with the new from CA aluminum poles).:-D:-D:-D:-D

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PB, that's easy MACCUS should be there this year just work out a swap for a builder.;-)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I already asked him to strap on on the roof of the car, no dice.;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks