• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are you staying for the 09 GA Rally

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, now I will know for sure if it is the horses, or Larry snoring at night.! Wish you could make it PB, bummer for sure:cry:

Blythewoodjoe

Well work has got me too. I hope to drive down Saturday morning if I can get enough done this week but I will not be using my cabin. If anybody wants to take it please let me know I have it reserved for Friday night and Saturday night. It's the brown roof inn I think. If I make it I will be alone so no need for anything but the back of the truck. If nobody want's it I will call the place tomorrow or the next day and see how much cancelling will cost me.

Joe Trapp
803-309-7928

scooter01922

Hey joe, whats the cost on that bad boy??? I'll be at the rally in a tent with the GF and her father as it stands now. Might be persuaded to upgrade. PM me if you could, thanks :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks