• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are you staying for the 09 GA Rally

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, now I will know for sure if it is the horses, or Larry snoring at night.! Wish you could make it PB, bummer for sure:cry:

Blythewoodjoe

Well work has got me too. I hope to drive down Saturday morning if I can get enough done this week but I will not be using my cabin. If anybody wants to take it please let me know I have it reserved for Friday night and Saturday night. It's the brown roof inn I think. If I make it I will be alone so no need for anything but the back of the truck. If nobody want's it I will call the place tomorrow or the next day and see how much cancelling will cost me.

Joe Trapp
803-309-7928

scooter01922

Hey joe, whats the cost on that bad boy??? I'll be at the rally in a tent with the GF and her father as it stands now. Might be persuaded to upgrade. PM me if you could, thanks :)