• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to the Fla Southern Outpost Rally?

SturmTyger380

Clintogf is trying to talk me into us coming to this event. We just took a 1300 mile trip to Ohio so I guess she's ready to try it again.

How good is this event?
I have been going for 4 years and it gets bigger each year. It's not as big as the MVPA national or Aberdeen for people selling stuff. But its way more relaxed. Last year it was nice and warm during the day. I have been able to find good parts that I need each year.

If you get bored you can go visit the normal flea market there. On Sat they have a reenactment that is fun to watch. I like watching the kids reactions to the guns firing blanks and action.

Alan

Lindsaym151

Hey everyone,
Just got off the phone with Tom(the owner of TNJ) . He said hes coming to the event and wanted to l;et everyone know that If you have something large he can bring it down for you! NO SHIPPING COSTS!!!
Please contact Kieth @ TNJ. He will let Tom know
I hope this helps!

Lindsaym151

Also wanted to let the 1/4 ton guys know that Rich Miller of RIV RAD will be showing up also!
Give him a call he's doing the same thing. Let them know what they need to bring!
They will put it in reserve for you!
I have personaly payed up front for all the deffenet items Iwas looking for!That way Im not scrambling and loosing out on those have to have items!

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have M1078 parts? - Cargo cover, passenger door handle and rubber bushing for cab. Also looking for (2) 395/85R 20 MV/T Goodyear tires. Bringing (2) M151 front suspension assemblies and other misc goodies. we will be there the whole weekend.

Last edited:

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have M1078 parts? - Cargo cover, passenger door handle and rubber bushing for cab. Also looking for (2) 395/85R 20 MV/T Goodyear tires. Bringing (2) M151 front suspension assemblies and other misc goodies. we will be there the whole weekend.
I have complete new take off brakes for the M1078.

Whiterabbit

Just read through all the posts. Whew! I noticed you are thinking about Jacksonville next yr. That sounds good to me!
I'm in the thick of retiring out of the military and I maxed out the budget rebuilding the M5151A2, so I'm not 100% sure if I can come down. It sounds like a great time to be had if I can find change in the couch and sleep in the Rover at the market, sell blood, and pimp myself out on the street corner might make it!:) (maybe in the M151A2!)
BTW I'm Whiterabbit on G838. :shrugs:

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hello ChevyC60, And I am looking to buy a house in Loxahatchee for me and my family ( army trucks). You know of anything around you for sale? WHATADEUCE

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a gunshow this weekend in Greenville SC when I get back from that I will be packing up and Hopefully Leaving out Wednesday 5th! should be set up by Thursday afternoon!

If anyone needs me to bring anything for them PM me! Not sure if there is a section to post what im bringing but it will be everything and the kitchen sink!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks