• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why did you buy your deuce

rebel5909

i got mine a year ago and it kinda happened over night lol i was playing on the internet and saw it! i feel in love! the next day i checked it out, gave 2400 for it and drove it home its been the best truck ive ever had. when i got it home every one asked why did you get that and what in the world are you going to do with it i had no clue what to say so the first thing that come out was its the biggest convertable truck sittin on 20" wheels i could find lol! i have drove the truck everyday cents then and its made me alot of money hauling stuff and pulling people out thats stuck ive driven it so much i have wore out a new set of 9.00 and now have 43in im about to put on it ive had alot of diffrent kinds of vehicles and by far this one is my favorite i plan to get a winch for it soon and maybe buy a second one or maybe even a road tractor i have a m105 and a m200 i pull around with it every now and then i plan to put a deuce bed on my m200 trailer so i can haul twice as much i will never get rid of her she has been to good to me and has payed for herself many many times

Stan Leschert

I used to have to occasionally drive a Canadian MLVW which is a cheap and dumbed down M-35. I got hooked. Why a Deuce? ... Why not. Tanks are only viable if you have an unlimited budget. (I still want one any ways) Good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks