• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WSUCougar's M925A1 Acquisition and Build Thread

Another Ahab

It's done right, that's for sure. I suppose the real credit ought to go to John Browning; was he the original designer?

Last edited:

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW. What were the damages for that beauty? In a Constitutional world we could get the real thing cheap. I hope the NFA case going through the courts is realized.

wsucougarx

Christian Men's Conference-Heart of a Warrior

Follow up to the Men's Conference from last weekend. Everything went really well. I took my truck for the Friday night session and Saturday morning sessions. Kind of felt bad for the church event. I thought they were having other guys bringing in decorations and displays. When I showed up Friday morning with my M101A2 full of camo nets, Hellfire missile boxes, military field food boxes, and my airsoft M249, I was taken back a bit. When I walked in I asked what other decorations they had, they simply pointed to a table with a medium Amazon box. Not seeing what they were pointing at I asked exactly what was brought. One of the guys motioned to the Amazon box and stated they had 12 military sandbags that were going to be filled with sawdust. I was glad I brought what I did as they really didn't have anything. The truck was a hit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Follow up to the Men's Conference from last weekend. Everything went really well. I took my truck for the Friday night session and Saturday morning sessions. The truck was a hit.
I bet it was a hit. Your truck looks great.

Guess I haven't been around much, but what is that stanchion on the passenger-side of the hood?

truck.jpg

Amer-team

Coug, you going to the parade in Hoquim tomorrow? Think we will have 5 rigs there. I am going to Cabela's, looks like the Army won't be supporting the event this year, so whatever they have is what our crew brings.

Another Ahab

Coug, you going to the parade in Hoquim tomorrow? Think we will have 5 rigs there. I am going to Cabela's, looks like the Army won't be supporting the event this year, so whatever they have is what our crew brings.
Was it:

- Budget cuts?

- Hurt feelings!? (Because maybe your stuff looked BETTER than theirs?).

What's the story, do you know!?

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Hi Peter, I won't be making it to any events tomorrow. My son has double headers every Saturday until deer opening day. That's too bad about the army. Those Strikers were pretty awesome to see at Cabelas.

Amer-team

I don't know about looking better. It is pretty hard to top a 7 million dollar Stryker. Probably budget cuts, but it is a Saturday, so the Army has the day off. I am not on the planning committee so don't know what the situation was. They just had a change of command at the base and maybe there is a new emphasis afoot.

Mike sorry you won't be able to come out and play with us tomorrow, but it is great that you are having time with your son. That will be memories to always remember.

Also congratulations on the truck of the month. Certainly a well deserved honor.

wsucougarx

BFT Keyboard

Picked one of a component I have been waiting for. I've seen these BFT keyboards north of $400. I waited and waited and waited and.... I finally picked one up for $20 off E***

Attachments

Amer-team

You do beautiful work with all the electrical stuff. I am glad there is someone out there that knows what to do with those pieces. You are saving a unique piece of the Military vehicle history.

Another Ahab

Picked one of a component I have been waiting for. I've seen these BFT keyboards north of $400. I waited and waited and waited and.... I finally picked one up for $20 off E***
Gives new meaning to the saying:

"Good things come to those who wait".

Nice score!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks