• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yaller 5-ton wrecker for sale

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
As of last week "Old Yaller" was still there. :)
It has been moved to the back of the property, either under it's own power or towed. 8)
It may have been bought and is awaiting pickup. DAMIFINO :?:
Since I invested in the chemical shelter trailers I can't buy anything else military without risking legal action from the spousal unit. :shock:

Hookin1

I am still working on buying that yellow wrecker....trying to jungle the funds around...also trying to figure out if i need to buy stuff from buddy's b-4 he scraps it.....to much stuff not enough money aua

FreightTrain

Banned
Thanks WM......You just had to invite me to the Georgia meet didn't ya.....Now I want this wrecker!Some friend you are.......ARG!!!!!My friends are gonna put me in the poor house.....but atleast I will have a well furnished poor house!

FreightTrain

Banned
question though,would the M62 have Hydro brakes or full air?Also is the tranny Sycroed or Double clutch city like a semi?Still trying to figure out how I can get non commercial tags for it since I live in the city(No farm tags) and Antique tags only go up to 26K GVW in bama.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know this thread is getting really old, why don't one of you Georgia guys just put up the cash and pick this up and throw on a new coat of olive drab??? :D

AMGeneral

I know this thread is old,but here's an update.I went to Leesburgh this morning to look at the M62 that's left( the diesel) and hope to be moving on it by weeks end.The yellow gasser is gone,sold to a fellow in GA i'm told.So hopefully the Mack powered M62 will be coming home with me within 2 or 3 weeks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it a lock Brandon, is it yours now? Man I hope so! As much as I'd love to have said truck, I'm glad it going to your AO. MACK power is awesome!

AMGeneral

Well,it's a done deal,the 816 will be leaving my possesion next Sat afternoon and I will be buying the M62.The 816 is going to a fellow collector that lives just down the road in Shelby,NC.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Congratulations :beer:

AMGeneral

Well all,seems the fellow was more excited about getting the 816 than I thought as he is coming after it tonight!! Just thought I would post a few pics of" General Nuisance" before it becomes property of someone else :cry:.But if I can swing it another Steel Soldier will be in the driveway by this Sat evening :driver:

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Oh give me land lots of land under heavenly skies, don't fence me in...

Great find and glad to see it coming your way. Lotsofpics too I hope... How is the M123 doing? I had to educate some of my NCO's today on that great 10 ton.

Well time to dig up a old thread :D :D :D :D AMG, and others its official "OLE YELLER" is heading bama bound. it will work great around here. I just acquired it today. rescue mission and right up to soon come. A fellow member that we got it off of is also getting a very nice truck. Anyways just wanted to post up shes coming home. we will be using it and also will slowly when get time will restore it and add it to the fleet :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks