• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yaller 5-ton wrecker for sale

FreightTrain

Banned
It will be mine hopefully...If I can pry it from Offys hands before he converts it over to multifuel.......and I get enough money to slap down on the table that he can't refuse.....Hey,I am working on it.....60 plus a week......

joeM62

yella M62 wrecker

thats funny FT i don't think he is gonna turn lose from it. But you could of had it but you didn't let me know something on trading wrecker for duce.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: yella M62 wrecker

well offy needs one and i thought all of you passed on this one. glad its not in the scrap yard. glad its in running condition

FreightTrain

Banned

well,I won't let my trucks go and don't have the funds to get another top shelf deuce to trade so there was no way I could have gotten it from ya.....but.......if I keep working 66 hour weeks offy might have a deal he can't refuse and I will have one really pissed off grandmother!

rofl FT you will have to work way to many years and still be to short of getting it. rofl Heck the wrecker will pay for itself recovering and fixing you bama boys stuff :D. You just slipped up to long. Now its not leaving here :D

On a side note i got a 816 i would sell ya :evil:

joeM62

i've got a question the winch cable on the M62 boom how long is it because the cable my broke. winch works the cable is just old, i was running the cable out to see how long it was to order a new one and when my budding was working the boom and thats when cable broke i'm glad it didn't whip back and hit him.

FT back the F-off my wrecker.. we were there trying to get it running properly on thursday and im waiting on filters and such to get here so we can go get it. Also i have my big drag race this weekend and im not around my phone or nothing.. JOE is just messing with ya.. LOL its mine mine.. so back off or ill cut your crap up for scrap. We just are trying to get the bugs outta ole yeller so it can make the drive home. right now the dang thing wont go over 1700 rpm under load. but from looks of it Joe or the others that owned it never cleaned or changed filters. or even flushed the tank. only if you seen the nasty crap came out of it. it will be heading here first of next week. just if the dang filters were here

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Offy,
If you need any help or TOOLS, I am only 5 min away from it. Just let me know. :wink:

m816

Wow, grerat pic's. I sold my 816 just a couple months ago and I already have the blues about it. That is another story. I also drove the M62, m543 when both were gassers and then the 543a2 and M 816. Wreckers are the greatest especially when you can have them in your own back yard. Is this the Grastest Country in the world or what? I now am the ownder of the Untouchable Guntruck. so I haven't lost my love of five tonners yet. See ya all at Pigeon Forge on the 3rd of August. Thanks ,Vinny

FreightTrain

Banned
Hee hee hee,Offer stands Joe,I will get you a CHERRY truck.To be exact....I know where there is a deuce with hardtop,Heat,airshift,Looks like new paint(solid Carc Green),rear cover and good tires is at right now.........Might take about a month or 2 to get it cleared and here......