• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zouts cookout vendors thread

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WM - tire is next to the garage - FREE for the taking.
I also have that set of mounted 900x20's from the 109 sitting there as well if you want them - one has the tire lift mechanism on it - FREE as well. Don't have to have anything to trade for them - just take em and use them.
If I can find a waty to get them home, I'll clean up your property a bit by removing them.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking for troop seat parts if anyone has some to sell
I have a set of deuce troop seats, but the wood is no count. The hardware will need a cleaning up. But if you're interested, I will cut the lumber off them and bring them. Free.

Rmtaunton

Absolutely !! wow Thank you patracy! Unfotunately I dont have any deuce parts to bring but if anyone needs cj parts from 53 up I just might have it, so let me know.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got some A-3 parts, assorted tires, deuce and 5-ton parts. I can bring whatever will fit in the back of my Avalanche. PM or email requests.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As of yesterday, I now have a nearly new 5-ton woodland cargo cover set, fiberglas uprights and metal bows.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I need 6 WWII tail/brake light sets if anyone has any that are not made of gold! Please PM me if you have ANY so I'll know how many times I have to sell my body to buy them!

(P.S., If you're interested in my body we can talk about it)

1958 M274

I have a NOS camouflage insulated cab top for M939 series five tons. Still has the paper on both sides of the zippered window - $300

I also have some like new (95%+) 11.00-20 NDCC tires made by Titan in 2003. These were new when I got them. We only ran them for about 300 miles before changing to radials. Four like new - $125 each. One 75% - $100. Some have tubes/flaps.

Last thing - M16A1 and A2 replicas. All have solid steel barrels, real flash hiders, front sight housings, and hand guards. A1s have aluminum receivers with real butt stocks and pistol grips. A2s have steel reinforced molded urethane receivers with real magazines. Cookout special, $300 each (Usually $325).

Let me know if you're interested and want me to bring anything!

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

I saw last year a couple smaller vendors with the canopies in the power line - here is a suggestion for you.

Do not be hesitant to set up a couple of the on the front yard lawn - with your vendor items - you can drop them off there with your vehicle then go park then go back and set up. You also have the front porch there for cover as well and some real shaddy area's.

I am not worried about the grass as long as vehicles are not on it - be a really nice spot as folks are walking in and out of the back yard gates anyhow - just lets them circle around. So feel free to set something or a couple up out there.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need 6 WWII tail/brake light sets if anyone has any that are not made of gold! Please PM me if you have ANY so I'll know how many times I have to sell my body to buy them!

(P.S., If you're interested in my body we can talk about it)
If your body is involved, then those MV's are going to be moving around in the dark for a long time. rofl

Reckless

If anybody is interested in some, I have NOS HMMWV Red Dot A/C kits. The kits are $500 a piece and can get the 8.3 Cummins compressor mounts for $150. I will know about the Serp Clutches on Monday.

Buy more than 1 get them for $400 a piece!

Last edited:

zout

Anyone getting these kits from Reckless - guess who has the blower motor ONLY wire diagram to help you out - FREE to anyone getting one from him an comes to the cookout. I will even put it in a plastic slip case for you.

Reckless

Thanks Zout! From what I hear these wiring diagrams are extremely hard to get, so grab a kit at the cookout and snag a diagram while you're there!

Oh and They are much more helpful than the instructions provided. :naner:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have the complete front spring set from a deuce and another almost complete set (springs and shackles but small items missing). If someone is bobbing a deuce I also have a M105 bed that has been blasted and painted (needs some small rust holes filled) and a set of new A3 tires and rims (4) and an extra rim. I'll sell them for what I have in them (about 2100) or trade for anything that don't eat. I have a brand new alternator for a 900 series 5 ton and some other smaller parts. The M275 is still for sale and with it goes 11 1100X20 NDTs and a LDS engine w/radiator. I can bring it to the rally on our gooseneck if I have a serious buyer (and by serious I mean you have cash in your pocket or something I want real bad and some cash). 5 grand takes it all. I also have a drop side deuce bed. Rusty but not eat up, needs to be blasted and painted. 800 or best offer.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need one 900 x 20 tire and wheel for an M-105A2. Does not need much tread, just not too dry rotted. Thanks, looking forward to shaking some hands.

Bob

Reckless

I imagine they can be adapted to anything with the right compressor mount bracket. I know Zout put one in a deuce I'll be putting one in a 939.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks