• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zouts cookout vendors thread

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PB, I will bring a couple sets.
Swiss, I should have most the pieces, but would have to do some digging. I do however have an original system under my shop trailer.

mdmorganwife

Ok pretty much got all the goodies loaded in the truck except the nanner puddin, that will load up in the morning. We are bringing those cases like Daniel said we are tired of looking at them.... $10 each. Some fancy mirrors, snatch blocks new $150 each and 2 old ones for $30 each, camper lights, big casters, random deuce mirror brackets, oil filter adapters, throttle linkage kits, sleeving, grounding wire, heat shrink tubing, power steering pumps m939series, fans, heater for a deuce, steering wheels, and whatever else at last minute we find. Can't wait to see everyone again.

RAYZER

Ok pretty much got all the goodies loaded in the truck except the nanner puddin, that will load up in the morning. We are bringing those cases like Daniel said we are tired of looking at them.... $10 each. Some fancy mirrors, snatch blocks new $150 each and 2 old ones for $30 each, camper lights, big casters, random deuce mirror brackets, oil filter adapters, throttle linkage kits, sleeving, grounding wire, heat shrink tubing, power steering pumps m939series, fans, heater for a deuce, steering wheels, and whatever else at last minute we find. Can't wait to see everyone again.
Do you have the deuce top and bottom curved mirror brackets, the ones that wrap around the exsaust?

1crook

I need a single soft top bow for Deuce/5-ton. Anyone have a single?

We have green and tan Deuce cargo covers, new in the box we can bring. NOS military side marker lights in red and amber, I think clintogf has an NOS 20' single pin NATO slave cable, she has brand new NOS slave cable ends (again, single pin NATO, and they're the good ones with covers).

I am sure I'll think of more later but for now I just realized I've lost one of my bows and will need it soon.
I will be bringing one of the Deuce cargo cover kits in camo and one in tan if anyone is interested. I will also have one single camo cover with me as well. Clinto was mistaken about the NOS slave cable, I have a used one that I will bring. I will be bringing the NOS Slave cable ends though. I will be bringing the MRAP seats as well as seen at the GA Rally last year. I have M939 series windshield seals and 3 NOS deuce brake shoes. I will also have a CUCV front bumper with the bridge plate attached as well, can't remember if the numbers are still on it(was dark when I loaded it up tonight). I have other various odds and ends loaded up in the truck too.

I will be flying solo this year as Clinto has too many customer's trucks to work on and unfortunately will not be able to make it. He has been working 7 days a week and cannot get away. I will have to make sure to take pictures for him so that he will not feel like he missed too much.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, Murphy has moved in. SEMTT will not be there. I'll be in the CUCV or my jeep and a M1102. Drove it yesterday and things were fine. Went to start it up this AM and click-click is all I get. It's on the charger. I could slave it off. But I'm not keen on making a 80 mile trip on batteries that might leave me on the side of the road.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, Murphy has moved in. SEMTT will not be there. I'll be in the CUCV or my jeep and a M1102. Drove it yesterday and things were fine. Went to start it up this AM and click-click is all I get. It's on the charger. I could slave it off. But I'm not keen on making a 80 mile trip on batteries that might leave me on the side of the road.
Aaand, it looks like the CUCV is out. Batteries are flat in it as well. I see some very expensive purchases made soon. :(

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Once again Mahala got most of my parts money.....
Gosh...what a rookie!! That's why I only talk/deal with Daniel!!:naner:

Daniel quotes 50 bucks and I say 40 and he says ok PB.

Mahala says 50 bucks and I say how bout 75??:doh: I think it's because Deuce is always standing beside her??:shrugs:

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Gosh...what a rookie!! That's why I only talk/deal with Daniel!!:naner:

Daniel quotes 50 bucks and I say 40 and he says ok PB.

Mahala says 50 bucks and I say how bout 75??:doh: I think it's because Deuce is always standing beside her??:shrugs:
Ah ha, so that's how it works. From now on all sales go through the boss.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks