• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zouts cookout vendors thread

zout

Zout installed a system (fabbed) into Dinger65's 1970 M109A3 - if this knucklehead can do it I am sure its will be a breeze for someone else. And it blew ice chunks out of the blower it was soooo cold. If you get two of them WM be sure to get the blower wire schematic from me - I brought copies home for anyone buying one of these kits from Reckless.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I need a single soft top bow for Deuce/5-ton. Anyone have a single?

We have green and tan Deuce cargo covers, new in the box we can bring. NOS military side marker lights in red and amber, I think clintogf has an NOS 20' single pin NATO slave cable, she has brand new NOS slave cable ends (again, single pin NATO, and they're the good ones with covers).

I am sure I'll think of more later but for now I just realized I've lost one of my bows and will need it soon.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Does anybody have a set of slave cables or just the ends for sale. The same guy that is interested in the AC units needs a set since I got him addicted to green iron. He now has 4 M915's, a M926, a fuel tanker trailer and a 4K rough terrain forklift. I'm da green iron pimp in this neck of the woods.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Does anybody have a set of slave cables or just the ends for sale. The same guy that is interested in the AC units needs a set since I got him addicted to green iron. He now has 4 M915's, a M926, a fuel tanker trailer and a 4K rough terrain forklift. I'm da green iron pimp in this neck of the woods.
GOSH!~!! Don't you ever read a thread before you just blindly post stuff? Look up a couple of posts and you will see that clinto has both!!! Jeeeezzzzzzeeeee!!:wreckerman893:

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Wow I'm slacking, I just saw this thread. I'll be bringing the same fiberglass cases I've had for YEARS, I'm really tired of looking at them. Some brand new snatch blocks cookout special of $150. And some other random stuff to fill the truck and trailer.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have 2 hummer tires mounted on wheels, 5 plastic water cans, 2 water can stands-holders, 2 new M109 screens , new air compressor for a deuce, soft top frame for deuce, New Rad for deuce , NOS drive shaft for deuce, 1 bow for 101 trailer.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Niel yes you are coming, I want both water stands please

probably a water can, if they are black then 2

BBQROD

I know this is last minuet but if anyone has a steering link 1970 M35A2 new or in good shape I would like to purchase one. mine has a little bit to much wiggle room. (steering box to driver steering arm) Thank You.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have to check, but I doubt it.

BTW, I have noticed this thread is seriously lacking "wanted" items. I have LOTS of stuff I would like to relocate to GA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks