• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2.5 Locking hubs group buy

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You'll need to commit to purchasing a set and send money in first. There will not be any extras ordered for people to buy afterwards.

WOLF DOG

USPS Money Order mailed this morning to Andrew Tracy, 3445 Business Hwy 27, Ste 1, Buchanon, GA 30113, payable to C & C Equipment.

Thank You Patracy,
Bobby

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
USPS Money Order ($455) mailed this morning to Andrew Tracy, 3445 Business Hwy 27, Ste 1, Buchanon, GA 30113, payable to C & C Equipment.

Thank You Patracy,
Bobby
Same for me. Just dropped the letter at the Post Office.

Thank you for going to all this effort!

FloridaAKM

Went to the main post office after giving enough blood & plasma to cover the cost of the lock out hubs & the line was out the door. It was too close to 17:00, where they shut the window down regardless of the people waiting (been there, done that). Postal employees in the city earn their being hated badges, so off to the small country Post Office is where I will drop the letter & payment tomorrow morning (due to it takes time to be that much blood & plasma) first thing to the address of Patracy with the payee as C&C Machining. I'm feeling a bit light headed from the blood loss...but the payment will be there Monday or Tuesday morning.
Thanks Patracy for all the work involved in the group buy!

Now, where am I.............................

FloridaAKM

As promised, the envelope with the USPS Postal Money Order for $XXX.00 went into the mail last hour. All filled out as requested.

The small country post offices are so much nicer than the big city ones, I was the only other person there except the lady postmaster & she was the typical country gal, all smiles & just great to deal with.

Patracy, thanks for going to the effort that you have to offer up this group buy. Have a safe weekend!

tankerman351

I will take a set only if I can pay credit card. thanks
I would also like to pay with credit card. If that's not an option could you tell me what I need to do to get a set reserved? I would read the hole form but I just don't have time right now and don't want to miss out.

Thanks, Sam

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We're in at the price point for 10+. I'm guessing several haven't made it in yet through the mail. And others are waiting on the possibility of CC processing. But it's safe to assume some won't follow through.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're in at the price point for 10+. I'm guessing several haven't made it in yet through the mail. And others are waiting on the possibility of CC processing. But it's safe to assume some won't follow through.
Drew,
Thanks again for all the foot work.
JC

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Two more checks came in today. Updated spreadsheet and first post. 12 sets paid for thus far. I know of a payment inbound, from CA as well. Tomorrow there will likely not be a update. I have to host a demo for a local LEO tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if I'll be back to my office depending on how things go.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, scratch that. I WILL swing by my office no matter what. Just might be later in the evening.