• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 aberdeen BS/for sale/who's going/when and where

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, I can probably get this item delivered if anyone wants it. I can't use it and hate to scrap it. It's a NOS fuel tank for the short wheelbase deuce. M275A2 and M58A2 chassi/cab. Could be used on a gasser as well. $175 OBO.

Nickathome

I will be there on Friday with my sons as usual. Not bringing the truck but will be there anyway. This is the first year I really have nothing special I need to buy for the truck, just coming down to check things out and maybe find something that just screams "buy me". If anything I may buy some stencils for the hood unit numbers, and a new radiaotr cap if I can find it. My old one is starting to let a little coolant out of the over flow tube of late, so its probably time to replace it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffwho@verizon.net

2010 aberdeen BS/for sale thread

Does anyone have the date and address of the MV show in aberdeen MD.this May?I know it was at the Cal ripken stadium last year ,but i missed it.I think it's near aberdeen proven grounds,but i'm not sure.Thanks alot,i know i want to be there,and i figured somebody just might want to as well.

Crazyguypa

I'll be down with my brother on Wednesday night. Getting everything setup for first thing Thursday morning. We are staying down this year so no driving back and forth every day & night. I've got my list so hopefully I can score some early deals on Wednesday or Thursday.

Marlboro

I will be coming from New Jersey, little bit over an hour drive... Someone better have a good deal on a complete towbar [thumbzup] (think every post on aberdeen has me saying that:cookoo:)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is an Aberdeen BS Thread, already running.

deucebigalo

I'll be down with my brother on Wednesday night. Getting everything setup for first thing Thursday morning. We are staying down this year so no driving back and forth every day & night. I've got my list so hopefully I can score some early deals on Wednesday or Thursday.

Im the brother....rain or shine Im there!!!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do not start extra threads when a thread is already up. Just combined at least 6 threads that covered who/parts/when. Sorry about the PM's, some posts got moved extra times as threads were merged.

Aberdeen Military vehicle show is 20-22 of May, 8am to 5pm, at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, Maryland)

Go back and read the entire thread, there is sure to be something you missed in the other threads that were merged.

Link to show website
http://www.militaryvehicleshow.com/

Last edited:

M215

M211 parts

Hello SS,
I'm looking for a good outter & inner windsheild frame for the M211 series GMC, glove box and glove box door, drivers and passenger seat bottom springs also for the M211

Anyone have these items that is going to Aberdeen?

Thanks, Karl

Sephirothq

I have an extra medium adjutable tow bar that I would sell if someone needs it. I got it from headwizard here a year or two ago. It does not include feet or pins. $300

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have some 1100x20 tires on 5 ton rims,70% tread,$50 each.PM me if interested and ill bring them.Also have M818 fifth wheels with cat walk and ramp.Also have 5 ton rear rears.