• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Florida Richloam Rally Multimedia Thread

SixSpeed

Banned
Alright, these are the last of them from FM5332FF. That's a total of 190 photos from Chris (FM5332F) using one of my cameras, and 226 photos from me. That should be enough to keep the photos hounds at bay.

NOW I can take a break! I had a great time at the event! I'll be there next time with the Unimog (I know I've said it before!)

PS: The last photo is of Floridianson in his M35A3, he got mad at the hill and eventually hit it at high speed, you cant see it behind the bushes, but he got the front tires pretty far off the ground. Haha!

Attachments

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SixSpeed....AWESOME pics. I gotta take back ALL the bad things Cessna has said about you!

Tim, Vinny, and everyone else, great job, enjoyed myself tremendously, until Rayzer cut my tire down, of course.:jumpin:

A

A/C Cages

Looks like I missed all the fin once again. When and where is the next one here in Florida?

SixSpeed

Banned
Well you should come on out next time!

There are talks of a Summer Get Together like we did last year.

Maybe a small trail ride in between as well.

A

A/C Cages

Im hoping to be free of my company by then. Im selling it off, one less headache in this world. Now if I can only trade my wife whos going to turn 40 soon in for 2 20 year olds. lol

If the summer one is avalible, I will bring all my toys out there. Might have an APC to play with too by then???

stalker

Just finished up settling back in here at the house. Need some sleep. Will post up an official thanks to everyone for coming to the event and post pics tomorrow.:-D Good night all and will post up tomorrow.

Tim

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great job with the pictures SixSpeed!:beer:

Thanks to Tim, Vinny and everybody that helped organize and make this event happen.

Thanks for the ride Pete[thumbzup]

stalker

Morning to all !!![thumbzup]
Thank you to all who came out to make this a great event :wink:!
All great people from different walks of life who come together to enjoy time and activities. Vinny and I want to extend a huge thank you to every one who helped to make this happen :D.
GreenGator and his MKT.... what can I say breakfast, lunch, and dinner great job. Thank you!!!!!
Rbeasley66 (Rick)...... anywhere someone needed a hand he was there. Thank you!!!!!
FM5333FF (Chris)...... the first help in the kitchen each meal prep and the last one to eat each meal. Thank you!!!!!
Amy(my better half) and Jess(Vinny's better half) encouraging us from the beginning.... supporting us through the planning stages.... guiding us through the shopping.... working through the entire event tirelessly..... Vinny and I are truely lucky men. Thank you!!!!!

O.K. bear with me while I try to get these pics uploaded.

Attachments