• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Somewhere in my stuff I have rifle mounts for a 939 series 5 ton. Finding them will be your treasure hunting expedition at the rally. You will have 14 pallets to go through and only 4 days to do it.

zout

Probably will need a cradle for the 50 cal machine gun replica I am making for Debs jeep - eventually will need 2.

I plan on making 2 extra 50 cal replicas while I am at it.

goldneagle

I am looking for at least 1 more Michelin 11.00-20 XL in 90% or better. Mounted on a Deuce rim is a plus. PM me with quantity and price.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Probably will need a cradle for the 50 cal machine gun replica I am making for Debs jeep - eventually will need 2.

I plan on making 2 extra 50 cal replicas while I am at it.
Talk to Troy before ya buy one Brother...maybe when ya come down for the engine slamming fest:grd:

phil2968

Looks like I'm bringing a few more things along with the two tan cargo covers.
One set of like new fiberglass troop seats.
I have a complete working C (whistler) turbo that includes intake pipe with flame heater injector, spark plug and oil lines. Draft tube is still bolted up.
One fresh air pipe.
One three way light switch like new.
One spare tire winch.
One used gauge panel w/gauges (tach is junk).
Seven 9.00x20" NDT on rims, Titan Tigerhawk I think, like new.
Two fiberglass troop seat sides (no headache rack) in fair shape but needs painting.
One early style twin cylinder air compressor with pulley.

Last edited:

Jimma

Still looking for a set of M35a2 tailgate steps also a working turn signal control box (the one mounted inside the fender area) and a good deuce bumper.

Sirblissfull

Does anyone need light fixtures, switches, black out circuits, black out lights or electrical boxes from a M4 van body? Exterior panels I call the siding will also be up for grabs soon.

A AC/Heater unit phase 3 208 volt 36k BTU for the van bodies.

I also have a bunch of slave cable adapters will be selling cheap at the rally. I can also see about bringing a slave cable for sale if anyone is interested.

Sirblissfull

I will bring it.

Jimma I tried to respond to the PM but your box is full.

I might have two for sale I know ones 20 foot other may be longer.

I forgot to add what I was looking for.

I need hydro motor, cab controls and hydro adapter for the 900 series winches. I already have a winch and rails.

Anyone interested in a insulation kit for the M35 and M809 series cabs?

Last edited:

michaelpilot1

Barter or $$, I have an S-639/G shelter.

Photos are of my S-689 shelter, It is for sale or trade. The exterior it very good condition with a few small areas of paint peal the interior has some mold damage and needs painted. The heater and ventilator are untested and have a little corrosion around the switches. The power panel is set up for 208 3 phase and the wiring needs replaced and upgraded to

I want 7 tires for my M35A3, and 11R20 or the 395/85R20 Michelins will work. Other wants include 1 1/5 ton trailer, troop seats, bows and a tan cover.

Attachments

123mack

If anyone needs a springer seat let me know, I have two good takeouts where replaced the ones in my M816 with HEMMTT seats. I won't bring them to the rally unless they are pre ordered. 60.00 each or both for 100.00.

Last edited:

MitchG

Hey any of you guys need any M37 parts? I still have a bunch of stuff that I need to get rid of.
I also have some rebuild parts for the MBU burners. I also have a steam cleaner trailer with the 3kw genny on the front I may part with if the price is right.
If you need any of the above stuff let me know and we can work something out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks