• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have picked up some oddball stuff from my old logger buddy (where he gets this stuff is a mystery to me).

He has some steps that I think came off a HEMMT or similar vehicle.

They fold up if they hit an obstacle (to some degree).

Anyone doing a custom fab work might find a use for them........I can horsetrade him out of them if anyone is interested....he has about six.

He also has a bunch of parts off the new Freightliner cabs from the M915A3's

I'm getting two air seats from him and he has several more.

Any interest in the above????

Attachments

engineersta050

robo impact

i'm bringing about 5 or 6 3/4" robo impacts to rally anyone interested. Also might drag up a m36a3 if anyone is looking for one. Bought it to bobb but then found out how rare they are. Thanks

SixSpeed

Banned
I have a few ARB Air Lockers for Deuces - NIB @ $800/per.

1961 Unimog 404 Troop Transporter - Mechanically excellent, pretty ugly. Anyone interested?

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto on the air ride seats also. Price, and who makes them. If they are bostoms(sp), that would be great as my cushions will fit them.nopics

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I will bring everything I have and can get from my logger buddy.....some will be mine and some I will be pimping for him.

He has a lot of guages from the new Freightliner cabs but they are all electronic and may not be useful to anyone....I'll bring some just in case.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just remembered I have the water heater amd pump for a field shower unit...brand new in the crate......it is 3 phase but can be run on most military gennys. It says it is a multi-fuel burner. If you need a lot of hot water fast it would work for ya.

If someone wants it I'll figure out a way to haul it to the rally.

$350 bucks or trade for anything that don't eat.

Pics available on request.

vinny-socom1

Anybody interested in a set of radio mount racks for a M1009 drivers & passengers side, I also have the 24v wire
hub that mounts in the cab.
includes everything from rear mount , covers & wires to the front hub.

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks